PTR Updated? new PTR soon?

Just saw there was an update for PTR. Does this mean that the next PTR is soon? Since this was the worst season in a while I think it should be a short one. It’s good that you added a new feature to the game but it’s not really a “season-thing”.

1 Like

Well next week it would be 3 months since the last PTR so timing wise would make sense. Guess we’ll wait to hear something in the upcoming week after holiday weekend. However making this a 3 month season would mean literally the very next week after they’d have to end it so pretty sure we’re looking at another 100+ day season.

God i hope not. This season is so boring.

Hope the PTR is upcoming,Cru is so weak in the last patch.

Seen some people here saying that Raxx (from Maxroll) said during stream that next season will be good, haven’t seen that clip myself, anyone has a link to that statement? Apparantly he had some inside info.

2 Likes

Will Cru be buffed in next PTR patch?Look at the Ladder,Cru is the least popular and weakest role,it needs buff urgently and comprehensivly.

don’t have the link but I was there when he said it. He just said that a very reputable source said it will definitely be the best season ever. Let’s hope so

Cheers, Imagine if they added paragon boards to D3 to give us a hint of what D4 will be, think they would sell alot of D3 by doing that and hyping up D4 some more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think that would absolutely be a great season, trying out the boards that D4 will get eventually and enjoying the tactics of building something new and exciting in D3 during the process. Hell, if it worked well even make it a permanent addition in D3 as well. Win-win.

What I would actually love to see is that they add a new item drop Paraboard. Each one would have reasonably randomized options and you could fill them in with each having a 50 point cap. You could then equip a set number of boards and have different setups for different builds which the armory could swap around the same as it does for gear.

Yeah, the whole paragon system could use an overhaul, make it more fun than the +5 after para 800.

I don’t think they’re going to make the season shorter cause it’s a bad one.
If anything it’s going to be hard for them to admit the theme is meh, so expecting them to adjust accordingly ? Very unlikely.
Plus do you think the care that much ?

Let’s get things nice and sparkling clear; Diablo III is pretty much dead. I love the game, but I only play a couple of weeks each season.
Blizzard prioritizes Diablo IV, so whatever updates to D3 we get, we should be greatful.

New PTR should be out in a week or two(my estiment). From what I’ve heard it’s suppose to be a good one. Let’s enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

If only seasons were 1-2 months long, then D3 would be alive most of the time :slight_smile:

The official thread for S26 in the General Discussion section has been unpinned. Wonder if that’s a sign of something.

Oh nice catch, didn’t notice until now :beers:

PTR for season 26 was announced on a Monday (7th of March), so maybe tomorrow we get PTR blog for s27 :beers:

Hope they get a new season rolling soon so we can get over the dissaster immortal was :joy: