PTR Rend; Devs did great & Careful with your feedback

I don’t think, nor should WW be nerfed at all. Vyr’s got nerfed, but bazooka is still MUCH better than WW.

Patater is not an outlier for balance. He thinks the build is capable of 143/144 with 10.5k paragon. 150 augs, perfect maps, perfect pylons, etc…

How many classes would increase their top clear if that was the case? Probably all of them.

I firmly believe there is no reason to nerf the build, nor do I think they will.

14 Likes

How would you rate DH, Barb, WD (and other push builds you are familiar with) in terms of how difficult they are to play, skill needed and amount of fishing/luck needed for good GR.

Wd definitely needs the highest skillcap, mixing both bodypulling and surviving skills. Then if i had to order by difficulty would be wol monk > rend barb > rf dh > chantodo wiz > rat nec > thorn crus

2 Likes

Like I said I’ll never understand why people fish on PTR. Word on the street is that they killed Lamentation’s 200% Rend damage.

:joy:

Barb’s the only class with players dumb enough to go fish on PTR. Hate to say it but I saw this coming miles away. 140 clear on PTR scares devs into knee jerk changes. And for what? Other classes can do 140 already.

You played yourselves.

1 Like

Thanks to the try-hards who just had to push the limit on PTR and get us nerfed. Appreciate it as much as crushing a finger in a car door.

7 Likes

Nah, crusaders too.

Please recall we get a massive SS and HotA boost.

It is NOT massive for either build. It is incremental, and the Barb community has been firm that it is NOT ENOUGH.

I’ve had enough out of you. You don’t know the class, and you certainly don’t advocate for its best interests. Scuttle back to whatever GD rock you crawled out from under and vomit up this trash elsewhere.

7 Likes

…I loved WW in D2. In D3, it is inherently a trash clearing, low RG damage skill. Pairing it with rend was mindless.

The equivalent of UH Multishot being best push and speed build.

Unless people are wrong, Im super stoked to push 120 with MOTE SS.

Your opinion is bad and your should feel bad.

What we had on the PTR was amazing. Powerful, fun, fast, and rewarding.

You think 120 is a push?

Slam has been 128 capable for a while. That’s the problem.

128-130 is the low end of the bar. 140 is the new solo standard.

GET WITH THE FRIGGIN’ TIMES, GENIUS.

So sick of having to correct ultra noobs like this. FFS.

7 Likes

“Powerful fast rewarding.”

Why they nerfrd it. Nothing should be all 3. Dont become a lawyer.

I’m gonna blow your mind: Most of the best builds are, in fact, all three.

Put the keyboard down and come back in a year when you understand the game.

8 Likes

No, they arent. Its fun to hit 1 monster at a time with Impale? Fun to stack trash with Condemn? No, you have to sacrifice one element.

What?

Impale hits MULTIPLE ENEMIES AT A TIME. Ricochet bounces knives, and the Cold rune pierces through mobs to hit other enemies.

Are you dense? Or do you just not play the game at any sophisticated level?

You clearly do not know what you’re talking about. “120 MOTE. Impale only hits 1 mob. Builds shouldn’t be all three.” Trash. Absolute trash is what you’re typing.

Shoo, troll. Back to where you came.

10 Likes

Those last few posts are an excellent example why we need downvoting back. Free, I admire your patience.

8 Likes

No, dummy, every bounce deals minimal damage. You deal no damage to mobs unless AD procs.

The build cleared 120 with minimal effort. It wasnt DarkPatator clearing 140. It was me doing 115 without Taeguk or ancients.

Are you delusional? Both of those builds are “fast, powerful and rewarding”.

7 Likes

Which quickly racks up pain enhancer stacks and has you stabbing the hell out of up to three enemies at absurd speed and damage.

Shadow Impale is one of the fastest, powerful and fun builds to run. Complexity isn’t inherently fun.

7 Likes

I played it for months, it was fun. But I must admit the satisfaction of annihilating a mob of trash with something like Blessed Shield was missing. Impale was sometimes super frustrating whem things blocked my path to dealing damage to the one target I cared about. Or blues, which are much worse than yellows for Impale.

Truer words were hardly ever spoken. :thinking:

Yha Micro’s minions are back cluttering up the Forums and MicroRNA is writing the book:
“Balancing Diablo III For Dummy’s 2019”

6 Likes