PTR post on tuesday?

Nevalistis like to post on tuesday/wednesday. Do we have more bets ?

For PTR soon (coming weeks). For the game balance blog post, Nevalistis indicated 3 business days ago that it still needed to get approvals, translation into multiple languages, and other assets. My bet is not tomorrow or the following day.

I will go with next week.

If not this week i bet tuesday next week :smiley:

I will go with who cares why speculate. Just be patient

2 Likes

I don’t mind if there is no ptr in the this week but where is the hell is GR blog? I had been waiting for that blog since last year.

2 Likes

Everyday i think of it. Maybe Neva could to update us about GR blog.

The game producer Matthew Cederquist posted about a month ago (I think) about game balance, giving us a preview after several of us deduced Blizzard’s ideas on this topic. At that time, he even mentioned a blog post was coming (presumably to reflect what he just posted). I am not sure how much the blog will add. Nevalistis mentioned that she was working on the blog before the holidays in her recent post, consistent with Matthew’s earlier post.

See:

The publishing process she was talking about was for the D3 Update Blog related to balance.

The PTR info is “Soon”, according to Matthew Cederquist. So I am not holding my breath.

Those are two different things.

1 Like

Sorry for the conufusion. I was referring to the game balance blog not the PTR.

As for me im patient. When the time comes we will know and as always im sure there will be some solid news in there for everyone for season 20

I’m thinking at this point if we don’t get the PTR soon the season is going to be closer to 4 months long. They’ve said PTR will be at least 2 weeks long so that plus 2 week notice to season end date could push that 3 months season timeframe out some.

Oooh the horror…
Just be patient and enjoy this season buff some more!

1 Like

I never said it was a bad thing. I think some people are just excited (myself included) for the new sets coming and potential legendary tweaks. It has really spiced the game up this past year I think.

Season 19 started at Nov 22. So I guess if they want to make 2 weeks PTR and 2 weeks fixing before the Season 19 ended, then the PTR is mostly likely will be out at Jan 22, which is exactly a month away from 22 Feb or something around there.