PTR Patch Estimated Time

It’s a really big patch if you think about it. Im glad they didn’t guesstimate everything & wish for the best.

Hopefully they wipe the server when they post update #2.

Who has two thumbs & was doing speed 150s over the weekend? Lol

1 Like

Irealy hope they give the love to WD, Akkhan, and Hammersader

3 Likes

You have to wait for another 4 more days to know whether the latest patch that the sanctified items will be upgraded.

funny how they dont even tell us they just write a pinned post then unlock it.

1 Like

I think it’s due to summer holidays and such

As has been noted many times in the past, everything has to go through PR before it is released.

I would still expect some stuff not to be addressed in this coming patch. Pushing the PTR back is absolutely the right move and hopefully everyone remains patient while this massive undertaking of a patch comes together.

Wow this is one of the longest PTR periods since it’s inception. They really want to get this patch right, let’s go!!

2 Likes

Considering all of the bugs and really bad (under performing) balancing, I am not that surprised. It would be really amazing if they outright redid some of the powers. cough WotA cough.

I think it’s more a case that there is just so much more wrong with this one that it’s gonna take a whole lot more effort and time to even make it playable, much less any good.

1 Like

Patch is a bit late so far.

The patch isn’t coming out until “The week of July 25th” so Monday at the earliest.

1 Like

Well, don’t expect anything before tuesday, at least.

At this point the season will be live the 26 august or the 2nd september …

Hope they give some love to all those useless powers.

Whammer of the Ancients?

1 Like

Given how seasons tend to go one of those is pretty likely.

I think this mid PTR patch will tell us a lot. Usually it is very closely aligned to the final live patch with some minor tweaking. Do they decide to pull back somewhere, maybe not do 4 set reworks? Do they alter some of the more problematic sanctified powers or maybe make some more generically useful? I think we could see them go a lot of different ways.

Right on cue … really breaks the record for longest PTR duration!
Looks like 2022 is the year of TWO seasons annually for D3 … o.m.g
Can’t Wait - s27

Hey, I was just trying to show WotB should be one tier higher. Doesnt help that now WotLK is also distracting me. Then there is HotA taking up the whole screen every 7 attacks.

Yeah, no reason to be confused.

1 Like

To be fair, I bet the mobs who get hit with it think of it as the WHAMmer of the Ancients!

Btw, I think the value of the WW crucible is about 4 tiers, based on Kozmik’s LoD HotA clears on live/PTR.

Did anybody ever figure out if the WOTB effect is additive or multiplicative?

Anyway, based on that WW value, I think the WOTB power ought to go to at least 100%, and preferably 150%, since it hits a pretty small area, and also doesn’t last that long.

1 Like

Oh god, please dont tell me I have started a meme.

3 Likes