PTR Patch Estimated Time

There is also every possibility that they will extend the testing period by an additional week or even longer.

Pls make the
*Every two seconds, call down Fist of the Heavens on a random nearby enemy.

To activate the 2 pieces set bonus from Aegies of Valor.

Yeah… some tests will be quicker than others. But there are other problems like Angelic Crucible drop rates, Petrified Scream drop rates, and more that don’t have quick test options. Also it might be days before somebody stumbles into another problem like the Storm Armor bug. That lurked in the Wizard class from day one of the PTR but it was several days before somebody found it. The main feature of this PTR has been very buggy in almost all the classes. Everything from useless to godlike powers with multiple glitches. I really don’t see how we’re going to shake it down with just a week remaining. But perhaps I’m being too pessimistic.

Update on July 20: The PTR 2.7.4 testing period has been extended and will now end on August 8.

Diablo III PTR 2.7.4 |Now Live - Diablo III (blizzard.com)

3 Likes

Almost a month long PTR period. Originally would’ve ended on the 28th of July, that’s a serious extension to push it all the way to August 8th.

There is another information in PTR forum:

Diabo PTR 2.7.4 | PTR Extension Notice + Updates Coming - PTR Feedback - Diablo 3 Forums (blizzard.com)

So we get a ptr patch in july 25. Edit: “On the week of july 25” means someone next week.

how the hell is that post 21H ago. I checked the forums all day and didn’t see it.

Saw the 21 min ago pin, probably was just private until then.

Still, good to see they acknowledged there’s a lot of stuff to do and they’re extending the ptr.

1 Like

This was written 21 hours ago but put online a few minutes ago. They did this in past too.

5 Likes

Hopefully no devs got sick or anything.

They do have their work cut out for them with the ongoing surfacing of cheese GR150s and reported bugs.

The update is appreciated.

Good they are taking the extra time. Most of the angelic powers are broken or just not what players would use.

The new set changes all need tweaks too.

Reminds me a lot of the soul shard ptr.

Well i guess we’re getting those changes, reworks for some powers, and tweaks. That probably takes a lot of time, for the PTR to be pushed out that much. Does that mean they actually care?

It’s a really big patch if you think about it. Im glad they didn’t guesstimate everything & wish for the best.

Hopefully they wipe the server when they post update #2.

Who has two thumbs & was doing speed 150s over the weekend? Lol

1 Like

Irealy hope they give the love to WD, Akkhan, and Hammersader

3 Likes

You have to wait for another 4 more days to know whether the latest patch that the sanctified items will be upgraded.

funny how they dont even tell us they just write a pinned post then unlock it.

1 Like

I think it’s due to summer holidays and such

As has been noted many times in the past, everything has to go through PR before it is released.

I would still expect some stuff not to be addressed in this coming patch. Pushing the PTR back is absolutely the right move and hopefully everyone remains patient while this massive undertaking of a patch comes together.

Wow this is one of the longest PTR periods since it’s inception. They really want to get this patch right, let’s go!!

2 Likes

Considering all of the bugs and really bad (under performing) balancing, I am not that surprised. It would be really amazing if they outright redid some of the powers. cough WotA cough.