PTR patch 2.6.8

So instead of fixing AoV to be good for Fists…they basically ‘nerf’ the stutter-stepping. Dumb.

Increase the Fists damage and rework the HF aspect, don’t just kill part of it. Lazy and dumb.

4 Likes

I agree. I recently tried Fists again for push and it was terrible compared to the better half. For bounties and keys FotH it’s great, but it could use a lot more power and survival.

Raise the Khassett’s belt to 750% damage and make that RCR buff sheet so it works nicely with Captain Crimson.

1 Like

Should add FOTH to the 2 set and buff Khasses for sure.

2pc to be hitting with heavens fury increases fists of the heavens damage by 100% for 5 seconds, stacking up to 3 times multiplicatively.

4pc whilst heavens fury is active gain 5 wrath per second and damage taken is reduced by 60%.

6pc charged bolts have a chance to cast an additional fist if the heavens and increases the damage of fist of the heavens by 20000%

Braces of Fury: fist if heavens and heavens fury deals 2-300% increased damage to enemies that have been hit with blind, immobilise and stun.

Eberli Charo: Reduces the cooldown of heavens fury by 50%, heavens fury’s beam becomes a blinding light.

I disagree, FOTH has and always has been a garbage spell in my opinion the bolts are extremely buggy and lackluster. Not to mention while using Darklight on small hit box monsters and bosses you cant even hit them. They would have to fix way to much to make it work, the build would need 100,000% increase to make it useful honestly.

Foth was only good when it proc’ed AC firestarter DoT and the DoT use to stack. Either FotH or AC Firestrater would require a huge buff for it to be remotely competitive now.

I have played sader since release FOTH has never had a place in end game pushing, it will only fit well if they fix one of the many problems around every rune. The lag is a whole different story as well.

Wrong…as MOE said, it was the original T6 build with Crusader with Firestarter and pre-nerf Furnace. It does decent damage now but it definitely needs some more damage love. Thematically, it’s a cool spell and way more fun to play than ‘shotgun’.