PTR Logging in Maintenance?

Whenever I try to log into the PTR today it tells me I’m unable to due to server Maintenance. Is anyone else having this problem and how do I fix this?

Please read the blue post. Use the Blizz Tracker to find blue posts easily.

4 Likes

Mom always taught me and my sister to “look before you leap”. (Thanks, mom!)

1 Like

I am also not able to get into the game and getting the unable to due to maintenance. THis has been for over 12hours so far and I have tried reinstalls , clearing out temp files etc. Being refereed to a whole bunch of non relevant blues has only increased my frustration level. It seems I have spent more time trying to get into this PTR than playing. Is the server still down, some clarity would really help

Wow, you’ve really done a lot of unnecessary things. PTR server is still down. They took it down on the 21st and said they would bring it up on 22nd, but realized there were more problems and so they didn’t bring it up on 22nd. It’s now the 23rd and it’s still down. Either follow the blue posts and wait (they said they would notify when they bring it back up) or keep trying to get in, realizing it will be in vain until they actually bring the PTR back up again.

There’s no update as of 10/22 from a blue post. Seems like they’re still trying to fix the server code to make it more stable. Just be patient. I’m also disappointed as I was looking forward to grabbing a burger and sitting down and testing out the new stuff, but alas, servers aren’t up yet. Check the blue pins at the top of the thread for updates. Or you can just check the servers back later. Hopefully they’ll be up soon.

4 Likes

Thankyou, thats all I needed

You can’t fix st… oh never mind.