PTR just downloaded

You assume correctly. Somewhere in that time frame, give or take a few minutes or so. Maybe an hour, but don’t panic (like some players will) if it isn’t immediately playable at 5:00:01 p.m. PST

What about at 5:00:02 p.m. PST? Lol

1 Like

Because, for those of us from the future, it’ll be Friday 7th before the PTR is up. :wink:

1 Like

You mean there are other places that might be in a different date and time than me? /Gasp
/Sarcasm off
Hehe

I’m assuming so as well seeing as how every season starts at that time, makes sense the ptr would start at that time too, which is 8pm EST for you fellow east coasters

PTR does not have a specific start time - or at least it never has in the past. Usually it just goes live sometime in the afternoon Pacific time.

3 Likes

Hello
there is no pictures of new sets yet?

would like to see.

hope they looks better than recent monk and crus sets

You’ll be able to see them tomorrow when ptr comes out…didn’t care much for the monk set but I liked the new crusader set

cruz ok tbh but textures sux

I actually loved the whole golden armour look of the Monk / Crusader sets.
I’d love to see a similar colourisation of the new Barb / WD / Wiz sets.

2 Likes

My only complaint with the appearance of the new Monk and Crusader set was that it didn’t conceal the player’s face; besides that, they looked amazing and I’m still a little disappointed that their transmogs aren’t available for other classes (but I suppose that’s to be expected).

Hi, can any1 show new sets icons?

No, because the PTR won’t be available until later today, pacific time.

any idea on estimated time?

Same as always. Read my post:

1 Like

okay so either 5 or 8pm my time…i figured as much thank you

It is now 6 February.

PTR is still inaccessible.

PTR page displays no time because time is not a factor, only the date is a factor.

:triumph:

Of course it is; it’s barely past 9 am over at blizzard. I wouldn’t expect it to be up for at least another 4 hours; give or take.

In case you missed the numerous posts - give it until about 5:00 p.m. PST. Relax, go do some laundry, play with the dog, etc…

Same here.