PTR is delayed until further notice

Thousands of hours? You are para 692 this season dude that is like 10-15 hours of gameplay after season start. And total para of 892 i doubt you have been playing thousands of hours dude.

1 Like

And you who have not even played in US server posting here (though, it never was not allowed)… never crossed into your mind that I could be playing in other servers too but posting in another server forum.

so do you have an eu account? And why should i play on US server when i live i EU? And why should i post i EU forum when there is 0 activity there.

1 Like

US career page - Overall combined paragon = 928
EU career page - Overall combined paragon = 1778
Asia career page - Overall combined paragon = 0

1 Like
  1. Thousands of hours? Almost 700 paragon no

Also i get you wanna play by your own rules but the part also is to grow your limited your self well your gems at 70ish and your gear choices dont make full sense and your going to struggle when you dont have to. With diablo 3 if you wanna do something nice you kinda got to play a solid build

And US server is the only server I can play?

No, that’s your opinion, and probably those who who want to be in the LB. I play for fun… not for competition.

I rest my case…

Its not a opinion tho. Even for fun i wouldn’t wanna be limited just saying

Actually, it is. Because your idea of “fun” may be entirely different, even completely opposite to someone else’s idea of what is fun.

However, I don’t see how any of this is related to why the “PTR is delayed until further notice”.

But then, that’s my opinion.  

True i get that but why be limited thats all im asking. The whole goal of diablo is to grind,get better gear and to be better. For example i know some people dont play top classes some still playing impale DH for their world of fun but with a solid class that works and impale for what it can do does nicely