PTR is delayed until further notice

Poor social distancing, seems many players have gotten too close to monsters.

5 Likes

That’s dedication.

They found out that DH’s new set is optimally played as an unintended channeling build and needed to rework it… yeah, still a disappointed Wizard here.

They finally realized the grammar errors they made in the legendary affix… and thought of what exactly are they aiming for on those anyway… :rofl:

…a whole week? D>>>A>>>M>>> that must have been a huge bug/flaw.

Where does it say a whole week. It say the week of the 5/24 that is Sunday. That is what 3 days?

Yes. DH being fun to play, and possibly getting into the META was a huge bug that they overlooked…

QA testing…smh

That just means it worked too well, and they need to find creative ways to make it suck.

1 Like

***Update on May 21: We’ve found some issues during PTR deployment that are needing some additional QA time. We are actively working on solutions, and Patch 2.6.9 *

PTR is delayed until further notice.*

I love how ppl assume it has something to do with DH. Its pretty obviously lookign at the Patch Notes DH isnt going anywhere near the meta. The class just isnt META designed. Simple as that RIP if your a DH main but after 8 years i would have though ppl would have realise this

That further notice was given… Its now 24th so 3 DAYS

1 Like

it was also set for the 21st but you see what happened there. “until further notice” is a disclaimer for whenever they get ready.
THE WEEK OF THE 24th never stated the 24th specifically.

2 Likes

Such dedication. Haha.

Not exactly. It is the week of 5/24. Given Memorial Day, I would suspect at the earliest May 26 but I bet later in the week.

2 Likes

We will see what the updated patchnotes say when it opens…

What hope for D4 when blizzard cant even get a ptr out on time shows us the love they are lavishing on this game. No wonder people are leaving in droves

1 Like

Blizard the biggest troll of all.

2 Likes

Possibly just a simple game breaking bug… Perhaps a few of them get noticed at the last minute.

The delay could partially be my fault for posting a list of things to test in DH forums. They could have looked at the list, tested something they didn’t consider themselves, and figured out something was broken and wanted to change it.

1 Like

I partially hate you :slight_smile:

Yeah, DH will get into the meta if all builds suck and top groups can only clear 140GR.

Just to be clear, the first paragraph of that blog says:

Patch 2.6.9 PTR is delayed until further notice.

In the title, enclosed in parentheses, it now says:

(Week of 5/24)

It does not say “On 5/24”.

Most people and businesses consider Sunday to be the first day of a week. So, the week of 5/24 could be any day, Sunday 5/24 through Saturday 5/30.

(Scrolling through the rest of the posts here, I see some have already pointed this out).

4 Likes