PTR Import sent all but the character I wanted to test

Just followed the PTR patch 2.6.8 page to import a WD for test but it didn’t sent literally everything except the witch doctor I levelled yesterday for testing

Use this forum for live server bugs only. Please post PTR-related topics on one of the two PTR forums.

FYI, PTR Copy actually copy from archive database, not from live server. It may take few days to synchronize data from live to archive.

I believe this can be expedited by logging in to the Region that you want to PTR Copy first. You may not even have to start a game, but it wouldn’t hurt, just in case. Once you’re in Town, Exit the game. This should update your Region data and should only be necessary if you haven’t played on that Region recently.

You may also need to quit the Desktop App (Launcher), if you leave it running. Restart the Desktop App, select PTR: Reaper of Souls, click Start and then click PTR Copy.

You can do a PTR Copy as many times as you like. But, you can only PTR Copy once every 24 hours.

I have tried many ways before to trigger the synchronization including the method you stated, but none was reliable. I think it is same as the profile page that don’t updated immediately. I guess both of them read the archive database rather than live database.