PTR: GR 100 EQ & Captain Crimson's

https://www.d3planner.com/565336172

Earthen Might 6pc
Crimson 3pc

I have CDR on every piece of amor that will have it.

Cubed: Messerschmidt’s Reaver to keep WotB up with Mortick’s.

CDR sheet is 68%
CDR additive is about 105% (increased dmg)

I’m spam EQ all over the place. Barely started testing this morning.

If someone could take a look at D3planner and provide feedback that would be great.

No GoG? Don’t see this working, unless it’s better for speeds.

GoG?

I cleared GR 100 at T16 with a couple of minutes to spare, if I remember correctly. So yeah, this may just be good speed runs. Tomorrow is the last day of PTR and I going to see if I can clear 105 with the right rift.

It is pretty fun doing ridiculous spams of EQ all over the place.

Also it said that I had Ranked 412.

Girdle of Giants. 250% EQ damage buff. Basically required. Having fun is the goal though, so if it’s more fun then that’s a win.

I think Messer’s in the Cube will be good for speeds, but without Girdle, you’re likely gimping your damage. The multiplier on Crimson’s doesn’t come close to Girdle’s.

sadly the PTR is down Dieharder. I honestly didn;t test any Barb stuff because I saw no need to. Nothing really changed with what we got. Also your RORG is not rollable with those stats.

Did test a UE MS DH that was pretty badass with Squirts and Crimson.

I know, I was on my mobile and wouldn’t let me Cube RORG.

Yep, just saw that too :slightly_frowning_face:

I agree.

I had too chose between Cubing GoG or Lut Socks.

GoG made me a sitting duck.
And Lut became Lut on roids :rofl:.

So I thought, “maybe I can make up the loss of GoG with this crazy spamming of Lut?”, Idk.

I had three pieces of gear that couldn’t augment. And I chose to roll off Str for CDR on both rings and my gloves. And my Flavor of Time was horrible of course, no CHC or CHD. I just might commit to this for speed runs.

I appreciate everyone’s feedback.

1 Like

Why not put captains with the IK set and solve all your problems?

First I want to start off by saying great battletag!

IK won’t make adequate EQ build. I have been doing some reflecting.

I’m realizing that I don’t need to roll off Str on the above items. I found in my game play that WC, TS, and Lut Leap had too much uptime. I constantly had two of the three on standby, waiting to be used, but I couldn’t get to them fast enough. It was a lot of botton mashing and not knowing which to cast first. This time, I’m going to be more calculated to find the sweet spot. I still want to crazy spam it without having any of the other skills on standby. I can comfortably clear GR 100, can’t wait to see what these tweas will do. According to D3planner, it will have a significant damage increase.