PTR Feedback - Witchdoctor

Had a lot of fun playing the PTR and I’m looking forward to this release. Few things that I can’t believe are still an issue in D3 with the Witchdoctor. There is no class set dungeon for Mundunugu’s Regiala. I find this amazing that this set has been out for years and a set dungeon still has not be created for it. That’s laziness in this players opinion. I didn’t attempt the Solo Self Found as I have zero interest in playing w/o my friends. If I want to solo, I’ll go play Fallout 4. I also only did the new portals twice because I don’t like it dropping me out of what I was doing when it popped and offered me entrance. I want to be placed right where I was when entering it. I played a HC/Seasonal toon from level 1 to 70 and at the time of writing this I’m paragon 193. I felt the Dr was a little easier to level than previous runs but that could just be my feels. I didn’t feel like he was too powerful nor did I feel he was too weak. He felt just right. Now I have pushed Dungeons yet, still working Torment X bounties as I’m looking for Voo’s Juicer before I start pushing. All in all, I like it. Fix the set dungeons…please.

Is this because you just loooove doing set dungeons and want to try them for all sets and classes… or because you’re too lazy to gear up for another set?

1 Like