PTR comments please

I have reached a wall with the Wizard…Para 560, D 698K, T 148M, R 18.9M… Torment 11 level… I can’t eliminate the zombies easily as before…They are too hard to kill…Any suggestions?
I am wearing Tal Rasha, with parts of Firebird…

PTR is to test changes, what part of your build contains the changes in PTR over live?

2 Likes

They are. That is called helping.

3 Likes

I would recommend that you try to complete a set and use the skills that are boosted by the set bonuses. The 6 piece bonus of any of the sets available to your class will skyrocket your power. Also, be on the lookout for legendary items that will complement the skills you are using.

Good luck.

1 Like

:rofl: What he said my guy

Then start helping him. Go explain why he can’t kill zombies on T11.

1 Like

This is a forum, you cannot expect everyone to know it all, and looking at his profile he seems very new to the game.

How about you don’t attack people for seeking help. This is a rather disturbing attitude to have against someone being new to the game. If you can’t help, why are you even here?

6 Likes

You do realize that he was joking correct? LOL

So you can speak on behalf of others now? Op is a new player, you can take a look at his profile. If you are talking about Helle, you should not say to a new player that new player questions are not allowed. This is a forum, in which you can seek help.

2 Likes

It was painfully obvious it was a joke fella, get a grip.

So you know what the person meant, how exactly?
Was a not-needed “joke” and Op is in fact a new player, in which you help or don’t comment.
No more derailing. Either help or don’t write.

I am impressed he made It that far…I am stuck at Expert, where I am clearly player with master skills…it must be the set underperforming :thinking:

It is! Nothing wrong with your skills!

Actually, my build does not have anything different than the live version. Maybe only using the green bonus set rings that doubles all Ancient damage tools (if not using any other bonus sets)…I can’t get pass Torment 12…I keep getting my butt kicked…