PTR: Are we there yet?

It has already been confirmed for today. They promised today and its coming today lol. So idk how this 20 hour a day thing is relevant. Its coming today there was an issue and is still coming. So yeah not sure what you mean at all.

That’s great. First hand experience is frequently better than accepting other’s theory crafting as patch 2.6.6 illustrated. The utility of several items from the last patch was controversial. With hindsight being 20/20 and inspection of the maturing leaderboard, several items that were discounted as barb buffs, are now used by many at the top end of the solo barb leaderboard.

2 Likes

Its past blizz employees work hours already. Wonder if its even coming up today last ptr was in the afternoon

Nev released a note a few minutes ago. They are fixing an issue with character transfer. Have patience, Grasshopper.

1 Like

OH look its up looks like they didnt lie or be shady or anything like that. Lol!

PTR is up

http://prntscr.com/pkudnt

1 Like

Confirming - PTR is now up and Character Copy is working as intended. :slight_smile: Remember that using Character Copy will overwrite any existing progress you have up to that point, so please keep this in mind before utilizing it!

Cheers, and happy testing!

3 Likes

The monks should be happier - They have changed ‘Eye of the storm’.
Sorry I do not do spoilers. see for yourself.

Confirmed it is working.

Also TYRAEL TREASURE GOBLIN PET!!

I have a pretty big motivation now to play next season.

4 Likes

How do I character copy?

nevermind, figured it out…doh

Jimmy

Make a char first. Once it loads you will see a PTR Copy button at the bottom of the screen. It will over write your new char and import your Region chars. Cooldown is 24 hours before you can copy again.

We will perform scheduled maintenance on Friday, October 18, between 03:00 (CEST) and 04:00 (CEST). Click on “Continue Offline” to start the Blizzard app in offline mode. Follow our Twitter channel @BlizzardCSEU_DE for up-to-date information!

‘googel translate’

How can people talk when 4 o’clock maintenance is done?

Not only is there a new pet reward for completing Guardian, there seems to be a new portrait border for doing so too.

Are there any pictures of the new sets yet?

Tyrael!!! 19 Journey just became a compulsory item. What are the Conquests, those for me are the toughest items sometimes…

Conquests:

Sprinter/Speed Racer
Avarice/Avaritia
On A Good Day/I Can’t Stop
Divinity/Lionhearted
The Thrill/Superhuman

Three of these are very easy, so getting Guardian done shouldn’t pose too much of a problem.

1 Like

FIRST BUG,
Monk lost sweeping wind stacks from belt after speed boost end,

so you die because no speed and not any stacks :frowning:

not a fen on new set , so moody and spirit end fast .

Thrill, Divinity, On a good day are basically compulsory gameplay for LoD. Easiest ever!!!

It is awesome you have feedback on a bug. You need to post on the PTR Bug Report forum so that QA can see it. They don’t come over to the Live game forums for input.

Please be sure to read the sticky thread about how to make good bug reports. They need to be able to replicate your error so that they can track it down and fix.

4 Likes