PTR, 2.7.7 Season 30 --- And... Done!

2023-12-09T22:58:00Z

What can I say?

In Short

I finally completed Season 30, Patch 2.7.7 PTR, including the Altar of Rites.

Some Details

The Visions of Enmity  and the Altar of Rites  played a big part in accomplishing this. However, if it wasn’t for Djank Mi’em I would probably have another week or two of work ahead of me.

• Region: PTR Patch 2.7.7, Season 30
  • Mode: Solo Seasonal
  • Main Build: Demon Hunter, Unhallowed Multishot
  • Set Dungeon: Embodiment of the Marauder

I don’t remember what my guaranteed Primal item at Greater Rift 70 was. It couldn’t have been good because I salvaged it. I remember that because I had 300 Primordial Ashes from Bags of Fortune and after the salvage I had 355. That’s how I was able to craft my Primal Yang’s Recurve.

I never saw another Primal item until I was finishing the Altar and the Season Journey. I ran a GR110 to get the 1600 Blood Shards for the last Altar Seal. I saw the red beam and the swirling mist, but didn’t think much of it. I just thought it was another Ember. Then, I realized: It was a Primal item. I picked it up to find a Primal Wraps of Clarity. It was only slightly better than the Ancient one I had equipped. But, still…

I enchanted the Regenerates to Fire Skills and equipped it.

I took my 1600 Blood Shards and completed the Altar of Rites.

At this point I only had 2 Season Journey Objectives left.

• Conqueror: Guardian of Sanctuary – T13 Nephalem Rift in 5 minutes
  • Guardian: Domination! – T13 Nephalem Rift in 4 minutes

I ran a Nephalem Rift on T13. It must have been less than 4 minutes, because I got credit for both Objectives. I didn’t finish it in 2 minutes or less. I know this since I didn’t get credit for that Conquest. But, I already had 3 Conquests completed anyway.

Now, if I can have just a little D3 RNG luck when the Season goes live.  

For those returning next Season, here’s hoping your adventures prove fruitful as well.  

Asᴋ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ;
ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ

I do not hide from my enemies.
I do not run from my foes.
I seek them out; I hunt them down;
and then they’re quickly disposed.

~ 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑜𝑒

2 Likes