PTR 2.7.3 just hung

Everyone in chat reporting heroes making attack animations but not hitting mobs.
Unable to press Escape > Leave Game, it just returns you to game session.
Eventually timed out to menus.
When attempting to start a new game, gives message about servers being busy and then a message about being unable to find license codes.

–==[ EDIT - Seems Blizzard have noticed ]==–

1 Like

That is happening to me too. This is what we should expect sometimes when playing on the PTR.

Seem abit buggy, happend 3 times now

When this happened for me, I just forewent the ptr copy and played with the already-loaded characters (from the last PTR I guess) which worked fine.

But, I just crashed out a couple minutes ago.

Yeah, I was playing a non-seasonal Invoker at the time the server hung.
I have some really neat screenshots in the Crusader forum of me being Rank 1. :wink:

1 Like

im using my old characters from last time. im minus a little paragon but o well, lol.

This is happening to me too. Just had it happen four times.

And it is making it impossible to finish the last bounty in any act. Annoying when trying to get Blood Shards.

same with rifts, the freeze happens just when boss is about die/spawn haha… maybe next time I get enough shards for bag :slight_smile:

Yep new character just keeps getting reverted to level one, going to remake it, new season start over and see if that helps

Same issue here, character freezes while playing (3 attempts lead to 3 freezes and reboot), cannotexit or leave the game. error 395002

Just sat down to play the PTR for the first time. About 2 mins into combat, same thing happens for me.

After about 3-4 mins, a popup appears saying “The game connection has been lost: your client has been disconnected from the server.”

Once back in the game, reverted to Level 1. In fact, complete reversion to the new character state.

1 Like

It’s not playable right now. I’m going to give it an hour or two.

1 Like

Also happened to me, character froze at boss in GR. Didn’t time out, so I had to end in the task manager. Now the launcher says I am already playing. I’ve had that happen before, where the game doesn’t recognize that it’s been closed, but it will usually time out and go back to ‘Play’ between 15 to 30 minutes. However, this time it’s been over an hour, so I seem to be completely stuck :neutral_face:

1 Like

Idk how players are even getting that far to GR’s, just got reset for the 3rd time, at this rate making it to 70 will be an all nighter lol.

EDIT: N/m yay didn’t reset the level this final time, just everything I did in town for crafting lol whatever going to do the safe thing and log out hopefully saving the data

yup, same here. Was in a Greater Rift and everything just stopped moving and attacking, but I could still see the chat. Had to force quit the game.

I’m playing HC monk in season and every 15 minutes or so my game d/c’s.

I’ve been real lucky with no rips yet.

I’m pretty sure the server’s are set small cause many players have left the game.

Just happened to me as well. Got 10 minutes of gameplay then it hung and kicked me. Now I can’t log back into PTR.

Having the same issue here. been going on for 3 hours now. the worst part it happens close to the end of a rift

1 Like

I made it through 1 rift and was about 90% thru 2nd to get enough shards to get a bag of stuff and then, yeah, moving all through map but no attacking, mobs frozen, even the door to the next floor was dark…and now can’t get back in.

But - from char screen it seems like the gear i found is still on me…so hoping that’s still the case when I can get back in. Wonder if because i rebirthed what was an NS toon to the ptr season?

1 Like