PTR 2.6.10 Has Ended!

Are Deathwish and Etched Sigil changes going to be retroactive?

Haedrig’s Gifts now grants all class sets

What does this mean?

This means that the new sets are now in the rotation.

Does anyone know if we are getting an updated patch notes today? The ones with those changes in RED? Cause tomorrow is the start of week 2 of PTR.

Since when does the DH get Bone Spear?

Phase 2 PTR is now live. Blog has been updated and all content is available for testing. I’ll be updating a few threads to share some known issues.

5 Likes

Serious , no changes to skills? No nerfs /buffs to test? Surelly the crusader should get some nerf which you want to test right? Blog has zeto red text to skills…

1 Like

Thank you for listening to us about the clone’s CC skills, many groups rely on a specific time to apply a CC to enemies to maximize damage efficiently, having clones do them at random times could mess up gameplay. But a little surprized that there was no changes to items from Phase 1?

1 Like

Does anyone know where the 4th Cube slot is? I can’t find it in my UI anywhere.

My normal DH doesnt have it but my fresh seasonal sader does have the 4th slot.

Is this seasonal only?

The 4th cube slot in currently only on PTR in Seasons.

Yes PTR Seasons.

1 Like

Haven’t you learned anything from the previous PTRs? Where the heck are all balance changes? You can’t expect to sort out the balance by just guessing afterwards. Currently the balance is all over the place, some builds are still clearly underpowered while that one crusader build (A6I2 Bomb) is way overpowered.

I can see this becoming a total mess once the patch goes officially live.

2 Likes

Well, yes, the purpose of the PTR is to test the upcoming seasonal changes and themes, etc.

But I’ve 100% verified that I’m logged into PTR and my character(s) copied etc, and no 4th Cube slot. :frowning:

All copied toons are from last season making them normal toons.

you must make a new seasonal on the ptr to use 4th cube

1 Like

When you COPY to PTR, all your character turns into Non-Seasons. You have to rebirth or create a new character for Season to test it.

1 Like

Sigh, that’s pretty dumb tbh… So whether I create or rebirth, now I’m starting from lv1 to test the upcoming season?

With the launch of Phase 2, we were able to share updates regarding bug fixes/changes and the change to build variations for Shadow Clones. However, I want to be transparent to acknowledge that there weren’t any significant changes to the items - and I apologize if this disappoints anyone.

We’re proactively gathering feedback from all posts, here and the PTR section. Learnings and takeaways from your feedback are planned for implementation as we approach the live version.

We want to thank you all for your continued support and hope to hear more regarding the seasonal content that was released today. I’ll be chiming into threads with known issues, and any additional updates I get from the dev team.

Thanks again - Filthie

6 Likes

This is just a shame, whulst we appreciate the improved communication since you came on board. The same mistakes are being made and key improvements are not being implemented.

Why have a ptr if feedback isnt implemented during it?

2 Likes

Wait, what ? What communication ? There was like whole month without a single blue post…

1 Like

Thats improved around here

1 Like