PTR 2.6.10 Has Ended!

sweeeeet :yum: :yum:

1 Like

That is good feedback.

There are some solutions to it:

1 Create another Legendary & redesign Winter Flurry

• one new Legendary Source that either increases the damage of Hydra without requiring Blizzard. (maybe Mirror Ball can be redesigned into this, dunno).

• one Legendary Source that increases the damage of All Skills (maybe Myken’s Ball of Hate can be used for that).

• redesign Winter Flurry so that it also increases the damage of Frost Skills, but also let it keep the Frost Nova Proc

2 Redesign Area Damage

Make it so that Area Damage only effects up to a maximum of 4-5 additional enemies in a 10-12 yards radius around the initial target, instead of every enemy in a 10 yards radius around the initial target.

To compensate for the loss of overall damage, either increase the proc chance of Area Damage, or increase the Damage of that Affix (or a bit of both).

Good Morning @FilthieRich,

It worked… kind of.

Yes, the blog is now available on all languages in Europe… thank you very much.

There was some sort of blunder in the « translation » however… some text is formatted with a dark font and it is not visible unless one highlights it with the mouse. See my 2 screenshots below:

See Aperçu de la mise à jour 2.6.10 du RPT - Diablo III and Aperçu de la mise à jour 2.6.10 du RPT - Diablo III.

The Europe versions in English and Russian are ok, the ones in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Polish are not.

How something like that could escape your entire Web Publishing Team in Europe is beyond me… Doesn’t say much for the QA system in Europe, I suppose.

The errors have been reported here and here… but haven’t been fixed as of now.

Could I prevail on you to please phone up once more your European colleagues and have it fixed… tout de suite ??

Edit : as of 12:30 PM EDT, the US Region Spanish and Portugese versions of the blog are up… finally !! AND… YES !!! The Portugese version also has the same blunders that afflicts the European sites mentioned above.

6 Likes
  • Stone Gauntlets now drops for all classes.

This is really nice. Would also like to see that for Swamp Land Waders which is also used in many LoD builds but is a WD only item. Like add elemental dmg% to some existing class universal pants, like Skelons Deceit (craftable) or Pox Faulds.

4 Likes

Guaranteed elemental damage bonus on Skelon’s Deceit would actually be a nice addition.

Only a couple of the craftable legendaries are used in any builds anyway, this change would make another crafted item to be useful.

That’s it? 10charlol

1 Like

Looks like some really fun and interesting changes, especially for the Wizard class.

Thanks for the great work guys! Keep it up!

You clearly missed the whole concept of the post.

I said balance everything to gr100 and then allow players to push from there.

I dont know why you’d suggest that only 10 people would play if this were the case, if it were everyone across the board that were effected the same way.

Your comment is exactly the kind of comment I’d expect to see from someone that has lost the concept of having a good time playing the game. Forget what greater rift you can push now, and just have fun. It doesn’t matter if it’s a gr10, gr50, gr100 or gr150, as long as it’s even across the board.

2 Likes

at my current paragon level I need around 20x gr100 to get a new paragon. no thank you

my only wish is for the new barb set Horde of ninety savages to get a boost in survivalbility, just way too easy to die with that set on other than that its super fun.

What is head scratching for me is that I don’t see anyone using meteor channeling on any of the leaderboards. What I see is everyone using hydras with black hole which is on a cool down unlike meteor, so I am confused why that is being killed. I use ES this way but just to avoid the AP cost of black hole. The only time I used meteor channeling personally was to get the curses conquest. Maybe they thought the increased damage was too OP to apply to everything?

HAMMERDIN FEEDBACK

johannas argument - its ok the way it is

Guard of johanna - its ok the way it is

faithfull memory - double the damage, split the stacks. hammerdin is a amazing build but lacks A LOT on rift guardians and low density (specially in solo). i would change it to 265% dmg per stack max 3 stacks

seeker of the light 4 pieces - the damage reduction only lasts for 8 seconds too much often casting falling sword is a PIN IN THE #$%. make it lasts 20 seconds

seeker of the light 6 pieces - change the falling sword damage to something like 100.000% and grants the rune “flurry and superheated”" (for real, 1000% its useless)

Sacred Harness - insert a damage multiplier to falling sword. 100~200%

Cam’s Rebuttal - Falling Sword can be used again within 4 seconds before the cooldown is triggered and deals 400%~600% more damage

so this changes can make both hammerdin and falling sword builds useful for pushing and trash kill

1 Like

That was the tradeoff to remove the timer on MoC while hopefully keeping bazooka and star pact at bay

seasonal players do not :+1:

It is the Bazooka build, which is very hard to pull off.

They tried to kill it with the 1 second delay on Etched Sigil and Deathwish, but afaik you can still pull it off, although it has become harder, which probably is one of the reasons for why the build is not on the leaderboards (it was a few seasons ago). Another reason maybe is that Bazooka could be still strong, but slightly worse than other builds.

Now, if the 1 second delay on Etched Sigil is going to be be removed (maybe even the one on Deathwish, but that is not mentioned in blog post), then Bazooka would return.

Furthermore, Meteor gets a large damage buff from Nilfur’s Boast, which is in an item slot that otherwise does not give skills such a massive boost, which further amplifies the power of Meteor Channelling, even when you compare it to other builds that revolve around Etched Sigil.

of course, people will start every 3 months from 0 just to end season with paragon 1500

Your argument is moot

1 Like

and you have no idea how to play the game. I win

Let ring of emptiness work with wd pets again ! Give pets some love!

4 Likes

Hey Blizzard, I only have one thing to say in response to a lot of these wizard mains crying about the Etched Sigil: Do NOT unnerf the Etched Sigil.

The fact that this item allows so many wizard builds in the first place means you are STIFLING your own ability to make new items for those builds, “because something already exists for it.”

I would rather have a season where wizards are not at the tippy top of damage if it means having data for your next season’s content to add brand new, actually fun to use items for Meteor and Explosive Blast. I’m so sick of playing every season the same way - spam arcane torrent / flame ward and put your favorite spells and build the same 3 items for every single wizard build.

Again, do NOT unnerf the Etched Sigil.

Sincerely,

Everyone on these forums that understand why the change was made, please do not listen to the cry babies.

1 Like