PS5 - Polish PS store Diablo III: Eternal Collection language problem

Hello all,

I have purchased digital version of Diablo III: Eternal Collection from Polish PS Store.

My settings are completely set to English and I am not able to download English version, its locked. Is there a way to set it to English? Im not native Polish and game makes no sense without original language.

here is what PS said about it: https://twitter.com/PlayStationPL/status/1385143728092893188

ep,

https://store.playstation.com/en-pl/product/EP0002-CUSA00434_00-D3ETERNALCOLL000

store page says only 2 language available.

Seems like I purchased the game but I am not able to play it in English. Nobody will probably care and basically I wasted money. gg.

1 Like

Well, you purchased it from the Polish game-store, where the only available version is with Polish or Russian language packs. Can you not request a refund of that and then buy it from the English game-store?

That is the stupid part, I am not able to purchase English version as well. I just wonder who set perfect logic behind this kind of purchase.

I tried to change my store, its same story.

1 Like

I hear you, we face the same issue in Brazil, see here: Diablo 3 on PS4 Language Issue only worse, they sold as portuguese, but forces spanish… there are many other posts (some deleted) on this forum on the issue, Blizzard just ignores it completely.

Same problem here - I just bought my first PS console and the first game I purchased was Diablo III. So I downloaded the game and got immediately disappointed as I found out it only has Polish and Russian localization. I am an expat living in Poland so it’s unplayable for me. I would never imagine that original audio would me missing just because of the PS store location.

I contacted the PS support and they told me I am not eligible for the refund because my game was already downloaded, even though I deleted it a few minutes later. It’s a complete waste of money.

A lesson learned - always read the small fonts before a purchase :roll_eyes: