Ps4 version how to control where wave of light bell lands? (SOLVED!)

hi i’m playing diablo 3 on ps4 and i noticed that the wave of light bell is always landing on top of my monk. but on youtube i saw pc players are able to click on the spot where they want the bell to land.

how can i control the wave of light bell target location on ps4?

thanks!

Do you have Tzo Krin’s Gaze equipped or in the cube? That item allows you to drop bells at range instead of around you.

1 Like

oh… i did not know it was due to the Tzo Krin’s Gaze item… no i don’t have that helm. i will try to get it. thanks for clarifying!

No problem. If you try to get it via Kanai’s Cube upgrade rare to legendary recipe, make sure you’re upgrading rare Spirit Stones, not rare Helms. Spirit Stones can be crafted at the Blacksmith or found via random drops in the game.

1 Like

Thanks, i didn’t know that too! i checked my blacksmith and he has the Sovereign Ascended Stone L70 recipe so i can try crafting some and using Kanai’s cube to upgrade it. but i don’t have too many Death’s Breaths !

Update: i got the Tzo Krin’s Gaze item! it works automatically, i don’t need to target anything, it will automatically drop on an enemy that is far away! it’s great! :slight_smile:

When you attack with WoL, you want to target/click into the center of a group, around your general location, or next to an enemy to maximize the AOE dmg. It is also a “line of sight” type attack, so can’t shoot around corners or have items in front of you or they will block explosions. Area Damage really helps with WoL.

yeah, i noticed the corner and items blocking the WoL damage. but i can’t control where it lands because i’m playing ps4 version, it just targets enemies if there is a clear line of sight to them. it’s safer when i’m traveling upwards on the screen because i see enemies from far away and the WoL will kill them at the top of the screen. when the map makes me travel sideways or down is when WoL is not so good because when enemies appear on screen they are very close to me already. i have already maxed the area damage bonus from paragon points!

i’m currently following this guy’s advice: Diablo 3 Season 18 Inna's Wave Of Light Build Guide - Haedrig's Starter Set For Monk - YouTube

i’m currently comfortably doing GR65 solo. no problems killing mobs, but i’m still very squishy and die when i run into explosions.