PS4 Trophie Problem - [Dream Team]

I have maxed out all classes to level 70. I did Demon Hunter last because it is the most unbalanced class. I even did the new Necromancer first. On the PS4, there are the in game achievements for Diablo 3 and there are the console achievements. In the achievements in game I got the Dream Teaam accomplished 2 years ago [2017] and now it is 2019 and there is still this issue. I reset the game. I tried leveling up a new Demon Hunter to see if it would fix it, and it didn’t. I called Sony to trouble shoot it and that didn’t work. Then I called Blizzard headquarters and they sent me to voicemail andI told them to call me back but we’ll see. I contacted customer support through chat even though they do not anything for console players. They said the only thing that could cause it that they knew of was switching console but I got the achievement well before I switched consoles. I even deleted the game and re-downloaded it and I got no result. I reviewed the update history and there have been no patches issued for this problem. I have picture evidence that I should have this achievement. I sent customer support of a level 70 [Par 499] Demon Hunter screenshot, I sent a screenshot of the achievement received in game which doesn’t registered the demon hunter at leel 70 but it registers the necromancer at level 70 on it. I sent a third screenshot that I got the in game achievement that I got a Demon Hunter to level 70. I rather not have to restarted the entire game which I have done once already. I was advised by customer support to put this on the forum to have the developers take a look. This is the only Blizzard game I have received this much grief over. I hope this can be resolved and hopefully it is just a needed patch.

2 Likes

Same problem , I even deleted all characters and raised all 7 again to level 70, didn’t use power leveling , gems of ease , 1 player entire runs.