Ps4 Necromancer not playable

I’ve bought the Diablo 2 Resurrected Prime Evil collection that includes the complete Diablo 3 game with all the DLC. However I can’t seem to create a necromancer character and it prompts me to buy it. But when I go to PSN it showed that it is already been purchased and installed. Any tip is greatly appreciated

Try contacting blizzard cs or Sony cs and see who can help you with the issue, my guess is it’s on blizzard’s end, that’s just a guess though. Or you could try reinstalling it. Not sure exactly what to tell you but that’s what I would do.

you might need to download an addon. I remember I bought necromancer separately from PSN back when it came out and it was just a little addon. Or sign out of your PSN account and sign back in.

You may need to go to the PSN on the webpage and sign in there and see if something isnt checked/marked

If you’ve been offline, make your console online and try it.

For Playstation.

Even though it is included , it is not part of the game, you have to manually download it from the PS Store. All DLC for all Games work this way, Playstation never auto downloads and installs DLC for any game even after you pay for it or if it was part of a game package.

1 Like