(PS4) looking for level boost

Tried looking at leveling guides but I just seem to be floundering. If anyone would be so kind. (Seasonal) (*SC)

1 Like

SC or HC? If your on hardcore I can help you

Appreciate your response but I’m SC, don’t have the stones for HC. I would probably immediately die lol.

1 Like

Still fun and you can always save to the cloud or a usb… like 99.99% of HC players anyways :joy:.

And HC is nice for relaxing play…sounds odd but with HC play, soon as you proc your cheat death, you just go back to town and wait for the cool down. Your more keen to go slower instead of racing through.

Get one character up and soon as you get a gem of ease, level it up to 25 and keep in stash. This will let you level a new character if you die a lot faster so it’s not so bad.

HC players are usually a lot less toxic to deal with too.

1 Like

Sad… But so very true.

Seems mortality can humble the soul.

1 Like

Not on PS4 they’re not…lot of pushy people racing to catch up on paragon, lot of moochers, lots of leeches.

I say this that when I see someone paragon 400+ and you have all yellow gear still…buddy it’s time to play by yourself and learn.

Anyways off topic that’s why I lent a hand out of OP wants to switch to HC, Avoid all that nonsense let me and my group get ya set in an hour or so to play solo comfortably