PS4 Challenge 151 broken

Challenge rift 151 is not currently showing up. Every player on top the leaderboards I’ve asked is claiming 150 just says expired still. I just am hoping someone fixes this tonight as I can’t game for the next week and don’t want to miss the fun.

This forum is for reporting game bugs on a PC on the Live server. You should move this thread to the Console Bug Report Forum.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

He can also move his thread into the trash. There are already some threads about this problem in the Console Bug forum, all without any answers or response.

2 Likes

Perusoe- (and any other pc players trying to be helpful) Please realize that Blizzard does not look at the console bug reports. As an active member of these forums I hope you have seen how poorly console players get treated. If not, I ask that you take a look at the lack of response to console players concerns and issues concerning D3.

The only chance we have to have any issues resolved is to post them on this thread or to spam them on Twitter… neither of which seem to garner much success- there are two bug reports on the console forums and it’s been two days plus.

Grumeral hit the nail on the head.

1 Like

They don’t respond on this forum, either. We can only hope that they read the bug reports, and that they can fix as many bugs as possible for the next patch.

1 Like

You don’t know that. As TimberWolf pointed out, Blizzard does not respond in the Bug Report Forum or the Console Bug Report Forum.

Those who respond here are just, as you put it, “other pc players trying to be helpful”. And given that, what makes you think PC players know how to fix console issues? (Unless they play on both, console and PC).

If the OP wants to leave this thread here, that’s their prerogative. But, it will probably be ignored, except by other players.

How to Write a Good Bug Report

That’s actually what I should have said Instead of “they don’t look at console bug reports”. Do they ignore the pc bug reports as well? That’s the point of posting a report here- that maybe they’ll see it. It’s been 3 days now and NA console players still can’t play CR 151, even though there are two console bug reports. We aren’t asking them to respond, just to support their game. If they won’t, I feel like it would be better to just remove the CR’s and seasons. Then they won’t have to support it nearly as much.

Please don’t take me the wrong way- I’m not trying to attack anyone (besides Blizzard). It’s just really frustrating because I really like D3 and I prefer playing it on PS4 vs pc.

I believe you did not understand what you quoted me posting and took both sentences, which were typed one right after the other in the same paragraph, completely out of context. Read the second sentence again.

If I were to condense both statements into one sentence I could have typed: “If the OP decides to leave this thread in the Bug Report Forum, Blizzard’s QA Team will probably ignore it as soon as they see ‘PS4’ in the title.” Note that many console issues are handled by the console manufacturer and not Blizzard. And if it is something handled by Blizzard, it needs to be reported through the proper channels.

I understand your frustration. But, posting these kinds of issues through the wrong channels is not going to accomplish anything. And we have now turned this thread into a discussion, which is frowned on is this Bug Report Forum.