PS4 Bug Stuck at Title Screen

I bought the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls on the PS4 sometime of last year, 2018. I tried to start it up the application 7/16/2019. It goes to the starting screen and I press the X button. It opens a window that reads:

END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

IMPORTANT: Your use of this software is subject to Blizzard’s End User License Agreement.

[ End User License Agreement ]

[ Privacy Policy ]

By choosing “Continue”, you acknowledge that you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement and have been presented the Blizzard Privacy Policy.

X View Link (Triangle) Continue O Do not Continue

X doesn’t do anything at all and triangle only allows me to visit the agreement and policy. I am unable to get passed this point. I don’t really know what to do. I even deleted the application and re-downloaded it. Nothing changed. I still can’t play it. Please help.

Hey there,

Not sure if this helps, but do you have to scroll through all the text in the agreement before continuing? Or is there a timer on the acceptance?

I am having the same issue, did you ever figure it out?!

I think it wants every profile to buy the game. From what I can tell the profile that purchased the game can play. However every other profile on the ps4 is locked out by this EULA “bug”.

Did you have this fixed? I am having the same issue. I bought Soul Reaper edition from Best Buy and only been played by my console. I actually was able to play for a few hours today. after I exited the game once now I am having this issue.