PS3 D3 ROS can't craft any set items

Hi. I’ve returned playing after more than a year, and I see that much has changed. I installed from the ROS disc, then updated to the latest version. Now ı cannot craft any set items. they require a fiery stone that I cannot find anywhere on any difficulty, including the rifts. Any help would much appreciated, as the game is not fun anymore. also, is there a way to move to the pc version without paying for the game one more time? Thanks.

Nope, each platform requires their own game. So if you want to play on the PC, you really need to buy the PC version.

What fiery Stones ? Are you talking of Veiled Crystals ?

https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/crafting-material/

Possibly Forgotten Souls? Not a part of set item crafting per se, but involved with legendary item enchanting. I’m apparently not allowed to include links, but they come from salvaging other legendaries.

Otherwise, crafting materials in general are obtained from salvaging gear or awarded for completing bounty sets in each of the five acts. Exceptions being the four materials for Hellfire items (from infernal machines) and organs for legacy Hellfire items (no longer obtainable afaik).

first guys dun confuse yourself… he is talking about PS3 ROS… regardless he played a year ago or 4 years ago it really does not matter

Because the current patch he has he do not have Kanai cube yet & furthermore he cannot do GR. whatever sets he is crafting with black smite is really nothing of useful seriously… his crimson version is not the crimson set we are seeing now

Hello, viper.
Do you still playing on PS3? I need a mojo for the witchdoctor that is called Sorrowful Countenance.
Do you have it?

If you reinstalled the PS3 version after not playing for a year, nothing has changed. PS3 version DOES NOT get updated like current generation systems.

None of these… it looks like something on fire… I uploaded a picture of it here:
bit.do/umbral can’t upload links though… if you can open this bitdo link … I read something about a fiery brimstone on a website that says it’s not up to date anymore, they look somewhat alike. All the set items and legendaries require this item…

His shortcut leads to:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P1Xw29i5KJxchhCRf49QTv9nENSLOcm7/view

I think he is talking about demonic essence and brimstone, which were the original material we got from breaking down legendaries, and sometimes yellows. In the later updates those materials were replaced with forgotten souls.

1 Like