Protect and serve quest bug

Quest is Turning the Tide, Protect and Serve, raise the catapult.
Bug is that the second catapult does not raise in solo play.2020-10-07T13:00:00Z
I have attempted this quest twice and the bug has stopped me from completing the quest both times.
The quest progression bar for the second catapult stops moving at about 75% completion

4 Likes

I have exactly the same bug (spanish version, playing alone)
please fix it asap.

2 Likes

Try what you have to do when doing the Speed Racer conquest…

Start the first event and head straight to the second catapult (Seriously… don’t go back). Start the second event and head straight to the third catapult. Start and finish the third event and just stay there. The 1st and 2nd catapults will continue raising and finish on their own. Once the finish, TP back to town and continue on.

1 Like

i am having the same problem, second catapult will not finish raising even though all enemies are dead. please fix the problem, thanks.

2 Likes

The same problem for me :frowning:

i have that same issue.

To anyone having an issue with this, you have to do them in order 1,2,&3 for it to work. If you do 3 before 2 will not work!! Just completed

So if we didnt and we are stuck how do we proceed in the game?

Hi,

The easiest is probably to restart the quest or, if that doesn’t work, to redo the previous quest and keep going afterwards.

You can restart (or redo) a quest by using the “Game Settings” button on the main screen.

• Click on “Game Settings”
  • A new pane will show up with 3 columns… Mode, Options and Difficulty… you want to use the “Change” button in the Options column. Don’t use the “Reset Quests” button… that will erase all your progress and you will need to restart the story from scratch in Act I.
  • When you click the “Change” button, it will display the current quest (“Turning the tide” probably) and, under it, “Begin Quest”… click on “Begin Quest”. You will be presented with a confirmation dialog “Are you sure”… click on “OK” followed by “Start Game” or “Resume Game” (I’m unsure which one you will get). That should restart the quest “Turning the tide”.
  • If you’re still stuck… then you need to go to the previous quest… “The siege of Bastion’s Keep” and either redo that completely or only the part called “Light the beacons”… you will need to experiment a little to see how it goes.

Here’s hoping that restarting the “Turning the Tide” quest will be sufficient… and that you won’t need to go back to the beginning of Act III.

Good luck in your games !

1 Like