Proper reaction to the Reddit Survey (mrllamasc)

It’s the same style of hyperbole. Actually, it’s more reasonable. D3 is an entirely different game top to bottom. “Go play the original” is actually a viable option.

1 Like

It could be even greater

It could not be…that’s why it needs to be optional

1 Like

Modding is supported, I’m sure this will be available there.

Then you’re just doing the same thing and nothing constructive ever comes and everyone just keeps being trolls

My point wasn’t that people should play d2. My point was that people saying go play d3 is not a good faith argument.

1 Like

I can say the same to you about no changes

I DONT WANT TO PLAY A MOD

2 Likes

Then that is a completely fair argument which I also highlighted above

I would be fine if ploot is an optional checkbox at game creation for those who really need it.
But please let original system untouched for the rest of people, thanks

Oh and btw im saying that as a current D3 player enjoying ploot in D3, just having mentioned that.

In the worst case (if Blizz confirms ploot) then the game need seperete servers as Lama also told.

the seperete servrs Lama talked about could be other things. mod server etc, private etc. we dont know.

He talked it at 38:05. When they make MAJOR changes then is should be on seperate client what he agreed. So that way we can enjoy d2r as:
“Classic gameplay—the same Diablo II you know and love, preserved.”

It would be unnecessary to have separate servers for just personal loot, but if they do more changes it’s probably a good idea.

yup seprerate could be private server or mod. doesnt have to battel .net server.

1 Like

You know i also wouldnt mind if they make d2r 1.14 (as already told this is the release) and this stays in this way and for ploot supporters they make as example: d2r “modern” realm. So in this way they can stay there and we also can be seperate from them.

I am glad that MrLlama is a voice for the real ones feels, so good having that guy on my side.

Want charm inv,ploot ? Go join the modding community…

7 Likes

Mrllama has good points sometimes on his videos, but other times he says some dumb s**t, lots of people seem to think he knows more than everyone else, but this really isnt true. Haven’t watched the video yet so I’ll have to check it out, maybe I will agree with him.

1 Like

This is true, I watch a fair number of his videos and he often asks his stream questions that even a novice D2 player should know…but he seems pretty personable and I like his SC2/D2 content nonetheless.

2 Likes

You can be sure that he knows better what is better for the game than all the d3 haedrig’s gift grown up players.

1 Like

Yeah he probably does, better than most of them. But we shouldn’t generalize ALL of one group.

1 Like

You know there are some things what i also dont agree with him. But if we would leave the game balancing and all qol changes for someone like him who has 25000+ hours in the game then im sure d2r would be a cool remaster.

1 Like