Proof Wolcen Stole Diablo 3 Files?

imgur j2UwRVU

Look at top left, for some reason the Diablo portrait showed up.

Lol sure, because a circular portrait with a wreath is such a unique Diablo staple…

2 Likes

It looks like Quin put that portray as an overlay in his stream.

Wolcen feels like a stepping stone / placeholder for Diablo 4.

1 Like

Guys have you heard there is a new seasons coming. Forget wolcen and come play D3 its gonna beee Legeend… wait for it… DARRY!!! LEGENDARY!!! With 5 “!!!” Because it will rock your world 5 times. Also i am seeing some beautiful women playing D3 on twitch so you might wanna try to hangout with them. (I am tied up atm. which is fun dont worry about it.) :upside_down_face:

I mean no in the most respectful way possible. I have completed the campaign on normal and man, there are some good improvements/ideas, but so many basic things missed, that if this is a stepping stone it is stepping backwards.

2 Likes

Itemization is hideous. There’s absolutely nothing worth farming.

I’m halfway Act 2 and I’m already feeling the brain-numbing seep in. I’ll have to force myself to even continue playing.

War of the ARPG clones Hurr Durr

the’re all bad :frowning:
i wish, something like sacred would appear again

Maybe it becomes more fun throughout the game? D3 doesn’t have good droprate in the campaign either.

I considered trying it but, haven’t yet. Busy playing Children Of Morta.

It’s got like a 75% user positive feedback on Steam. The reviews seem to be pretty accurate on Steam so I would expect Wolcen to be a fun diversion from Diablo 2. I mean, you could say until Diablo 4, but imo D4 expectations should be low. I mean look at Diablo 3, keep your expectations low and you won’t be disappointed.

Diablo 4 could easily be Diablo 3-2 - Gauntlet Legends Returns! I will be a bit pessimistic on D4 and hope it’s better than I expect. I’m expecting another arcade brawler.

Doesn’t look that way. I felt the same way when they were boasting about the endgame stuff pre-release. They were showing uniques and legendaries like “OOOH THIS IS SO AWESUM!!!” and I’m like “doesn’t even classify as vendor trash”.

I was hoping I was wrong, but I rarely am. Yeah I know, it’s such a curse.

brief history of games for gen z gen y and the upcoming generation
first mmo EQ
first dungeon crawler of internet : diablo
first 2d side scroll rpg: maple story
first overview online rpg: uo
now in this order
EQ> the matrix> aion> swg>AO>WOW> vanguard> many more> FF14
diablo > diablo 2> fate> diablo 3> many other titles> wolcen> diablo 4
maplestory> dfo> many others that i dont know of since im still hjavign fun in those 2
UO >ragnarok online> runescrap and so on

each and every games in history of gaming is a copy paste of theother with more casual needs thn elite skills at grinding and progression. and believe me. THOSE games have decades of progression built and even if the devs of those games made the game easyer for the z y toddlers it remain a HUGE challenge to unlock the whole progression.

so when you say: wolcen copyed diablo… it didnt copy anything that was already out on the market long before diablo 3 came out.

also edit for teaching measure: not because its new to you that its new for the whole planet. keep that in mind when you feel like having a tantrum ok?

1 Like

LOL that’s a Good answer! Nice and educative history of RPG Sir.

Meridian 59 was the first. Though ultima online was really when popularity of the genre kicked in. EQ was a behemoth of the day but a far cry from the first.

You have early, early access? That was nice of Blizz! If your lucky, D4 will be D3 reskinned. :rofl: The days of depth for Diablo are gone. Do yourself a favor and get familiarized with WOLCEN.

I got wolcen refunded still in early phase xD
Not my type

50% positive/negative so far. And it will be worse soon enough, trust me.

Wow, your mascot has spoken :smiley: