Pro-Slam season 24?

I’m just wondering if anyone has tried this build yet for season. With all the ethereals i’ve gotten has been for Mote set than any other,that and raekors which i wont touch.

I have not tried it, but I did do a little analysis on the numbers right before the season started.

Partway down in the OP, here.

Did a quick run at 120, using Grandfather with BoM setup. Felt pretty good.

EDIT:

And here’s a 125, using a dual-wield setup.

2 Likes

It will keeeeell (insert Forged In Fire).

I tried even old Frozen Fury build with bad gear, low para in HC and did a GR100 no probs.

The dual weild setup using the Ethereal with cooldown reduced per kill gave me perma wrath in good density maps. I used Fjord Cutter in offhand and FotFP in cube.

It was hella fun🤘

Been playing a lot of proslam this season since I got an extremely nice FC and ethereal with FotVP. Like bastich said, it super fun to throw whatever you want in the cube. Messerschmitt for speed, furnace for elite sniping, or just good old EF. I’ve been meaning to cube one of the burst of wrath axes from bounties and see if I can drop CotA entirely.

Might be pretty tough to get yourself started… might want to try that with a S&B setup (gets you both extra toughness and a bunch of RCR, which helps you keep the Fury you get), and maybe WC: Charge.