Primordial ashes, not working in cube

I found the page in Cube and put in ashes and legendary, but nothing happens.

What legendary?
Is it a set item?
Is it a level 70 item?
Do you have 100 Primordial Ashes?
Did you click the Transmute Button?
What error did you receive?

3 Likes

I tried many legendaries, and set items, they would be lvl 70 but when you have selected no item level in the alter everything shows as lvl 1. I have 800 Primortial ashes, the error was, “this item cannot be upgraded” on set items, then when I did the dawn hand bow it said “equipped items cannot be upgraded”, then on the second try with the dawn I placed it in my bag, and it gave “error code 1016” and crashed the game. I logged back in after a few minutes and the Dawn is now primal, but the socket was removed. the socket was added with Ramaladni’s gift. but still, shouldn’t get blown out. it didn’t do that with the crucibles

Diablo III PTR 2.7.5 | Now Live
We have also added a Primal Item recipe to Kanai’s Cube, allowing you to upgrade any non-crafted legendary item to a Primal Item for 100 Primordial Ashes. Only one upgraded Primal Item may be worn at a time and upgraded Primal Items do not retain the properties of the Legendary Item that was used. New affixes are rolled for all upgraded Primal Items.

This is not a bug if it was a crafted set item.

Not a bug. Remove the item first.

This means you were disconnected, and is normal for the PTR.

This is currently how crucibles work. If you use a Ramaladni’s and then sanctify the item, you lose the Ramaladni’s the same as if you had reforged it.

4 Likes

Set item was not crafted, not sure why that would be different, but ok.

Just tested it on a random set item that wasn’t crafted and it worked for me, not sure what’s going on for you. Was the item equipped?

I made sure it wasnt a peice out of the purchased bags , and it worked. so not sure what was going on. will pay close attantion to it, if server comes back.