Primal weapon secondary effect bug

The primal version of the monk weapon “Vengeful Wind” is missing one secondary effect (damage modifier) and the other secondary effect (increased stack count for sweeping wind) is a smaller integer than the legendary and ancient version of the weapon. The character environment is normal, seasonal, on client version 2.6.9.2795.

[SS of bugged weapon comparison] ~ https://photos.app.goo.gl/pdnZGrQ4W5cWG2wS9

Did you get the item from PTR Vendor. If so, it is possible to get latency version items because dev don’t spend time to update PTR Vendor. Known fact.

You can paste the link, highlight it, and press the </> on the editing toolbar.

1 Like

That’s the old version of that weapon. Did you already have that in your stash, or did it drop in game?

As Maskraider stated, items from previous versions isn’t always updated on the PTR, as they tend to start on the patch before the previous was released, thus all changes in an earlier patch doesn’t always make it.

It was a drop from this current PTR, but if the loot pool was not updated as started above I can see how it happens.

I think you meant legacy, not latency, otherwise that might explain why the PTR’s so laggy. :wink:

1 Like

It is a difference where the weapon comes from. Off-Hand-Pack - Old Version; Game or Weapon-Pack: New Version.
I just think it was simply forgotten to update in the Off-Hand Pack

Wow! I really have to stop posting when I first wake up.

Deleting my previous thread now.  

If it is four months old - why has it not been fixed yet?

Are you still getting the legacy version? Screenshot please. (And you should have started a new thread for the 2.6.10 PTR instead of necro-bumping this 2.6.9 PTR thread).