Primal Scoundrel Token?!?!?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY???

mini rant over…

At least it’s somewhat useful in order to get your follower’s main stat over 25,000. Especially if it’s the one that gives all skills and you run a build like Firebird’s with enforcer.

If it’s the all skills one that’s pretty end-game for some classes and builds actually.

Is Scoundrel of any use?

I mean, with the recent follower revamp, I exclusively use the Enchantress… Is there something I am not seeing with the Scoundrel?

Wudi had a recent video where he says that the scoundrel has the biggest damage boost potential. You have to use the 50% cdr token so that he will cast the circle where all hits are critical more often.
I have tried it but I’m not convinced. You’ll often see the circle in places where your images don’t attack or haven’t started attacking yet and therefore it’s a wasted opportunity.
I feel that the enchantress with all abilities token is a better alternative. I also think that the templar is harder to keep alive without immortality because he tends to engage in close combat a gets lots of damage.

Assuming you’re going without the immortal relic (doable for any build that uses Enforcer) I think the all skills relic is really only the best choice for Enchantress. Scoundrel and Templar would both prefer the cooldown relic.

Enchantress is a good all around follower, and she has a few categories where both skills are useful. The all skills relic makes sense for her. 10% CDR + 10% elemental. 6% IAS + cheat death. Ranged reduction + additive buff. For example, I use the all skills relic on my Typhon’s Hydra Enchantress because I want the attack speed for a breakpoint but also want the cheat death.

Scoundrel and Templar the cooldown relics make more sense IMO.

The primary reason to take Scoundrel is his crit skill. And the best way to maximize that is with the cooldown relic so you have higher uptime on that.

The primary reason to take the Templar is his healing. And the best way to maximize that is with the cooldown relic so you get more frequent heals from him.

1 Like

On the templar you can also stack a lot of cdr from Capt. Crimson, Leoric’s Crown and cdr on items. He’s the only one that benefits from cdr on items (and only on his Heal skill).

1 Like