Primal question for D3 dev team

May I know why after 20 season of primal items there is still some items I did not see or had good roll on them? and why in season 30 (last content patch) last level of altar we couldn’t extract a specific type of item (RING, AMULET, HELM, PANTS…) so for the whole season we could have a better chance of farming it. “target” farm our last missing piece that we’ve been searching for years…AND NO I AM NOT BOTTING.

The only thing that double primal does is stockpile another currency to thousands and thousands without doing anything useful once you got 1x crafted primal… let me craft a primal ancient with the rolls I need and then spend my 10k primordial ashes to make it a regular primal so I can useit… did you thought about this?

convention of elements always roll with a socket w/e the version you get. Primal convention 100% roll with a socket always but this item already come with a socket so you lose a chance to have it trifecta unless your very lucky. 1/12 chance of it getting a roll you need + you have to find a primal and then you have to find a good one. REMOVE THAT SOCKET ROLL FROM IT AND MAKE IT ROLL WITH MAYBE 100% CHANCE OF GETTING RESISTANCE IN SECONDARY atleast this would be useful.

1 Like

There are 3 ways afaik to get an item primal: drop, gamble or the cube. If the first 2 fail, get hundreds or thousands of bounty mats (starting season 29 you can) and start rerolling. i do this as well and it works.

Actually its not, it lets you craft a free primal of your choosing, be grateful for it and move on.

Not sure about this one, i found arounf 7 or 8 of this rings primals and 4 of them are trifectas sitting in my stash. I’m pretty sure i have at least another 5 in my NS stash also trifectas with the rights rolls, you’re just unlucky with this one i guess.

You supposed to craft a perfect primal from that bulk. If you landed on a good enough one and keep it, then it is your choice.

question for D3 dev team

They might be working on D4 now.

COE is already one of the easiest rings to get rolled correctly as Primal. It comes with main stat, socket, crit chance, meaning you just need the other roll to either be crit damage or area damage. Get one, and the Mystic will eventually fix the other.

As for 1/12, yes, there are 12 possible affixes, of which you need 2, so it would be 2/12. The sad factor is they are weighted, so you are much more likely to get vitality than crit damage. I haven’t charted 20,000 rolls, so I don’t know the actual rates.

It sucks you haven’t got the right one yet, but RNG is RNG and holy :poop:, Blizz loves their RNG.

Now if you want a terrible ring, Compass Rose wins the title.

Another good use for Primordial Ashes would be to let you use them with the Mystic. I think using 25 PA to roll whatever stat you want would be a good sink for them. Nothing in this game is more disappointing than actually getting a Primal you want and it rolls so terribly it is not fixable.

1 Like

some rings and amulets have no need at ALL, to life armor or vita on it.

the rolls of some rings and amulets seems to be addidcted, no player on all this planet need a Foucos ring for example with life or armor rolls.

2 Likes

I found 3 primal convention this season

2 with vitality roll and 1 with armor roll

I am done, not going to play a game where RNG takes it all and where people just have to bot their paragon and then snatch top 10 leaderboards.

I only found 2 primal CoE this season. So unfair. I’ll go play an idle RPG where I don’t need to click buttons.

1 Like

You play Impale DH. I looked at the top ten solo season spots for the Shadow set. #6 has 2181 paragons, #8 2609, #9 3379.
The solo season board is even better with 4th place having just 1604 paragon points.

1 Like