Primal items enchanting

Since primal items are very hard to find, nothing makes it more frustrating than finding the correct primal item needed for a build to find out that it has the wrong rolls.

In order to minimize this RNG and to make finding primal items less frustrating, please allow enchanting on 2 different affix on a primal item via adding a recipe in the cube. This recipe only works on primal items so it will not affect any non primal items already existed in the game. To limit this further, make the recipe so that enchanting a secondary affix on a primal item requires “primal forgotten soul” which is obtained from salvaging primal items only. This way, at least finding an incorrect rolls primal items won’t be as frustrating since the drop rate of primal is already extremely low.

3 Likes

I’m not disagreeing with you. But, I think I would rather see Blizzard modify Kanai’s Cube Recipe, Law of Kulle, to reforge an item so it does not lose it’s current quality.

1. Reforging a Legendary item still has a chance to roll an Ancient or Primal item. They can even keep the same RNG for Ancient and Primal items.
  2. Reforging an Ancient item still has a chance to roll a Primal item. But, will never degrade to a Legendary item.
  3. Reforging a Primal item will always return a Primal item.

And keep the cost the same. No 100x, 500x or 1,000x additional Forgotten Souls.

I quit “holding my breath” on this one. But, I can still dream. :sleeping:

8 Likes

Didn’t notice your post, anyway made a thread in general forum with the same idea as yours…

2 Likes

This should absolutely be the case, given the incredible layers of RNG already present in this game - even the re-roll won’t ever guarantee you get exactly what you want, but it gives you a clear path toward your goal.

2 Likes

It must have been a really good idea then, eh? :laughing:

2 Likes

Actually, I’d like to see the ability to reroll two affixes on any item.

There’s one aspect that is worse ,which is when they decide to completely change the properties of the primal you have that was good and is now only worth 15 forgotten souls after the change.

I agree that it should come with optimal rolls considering the RNG.

Factors such as gold amount and it shouldn’t be necessary

It means some skill sets have additional stats look at soj and convention of elements bonus damage throw in jonstone different levels of increase to factor