Primal item differentiator

Okay, so in your character’s stash. Remember that a Primal item has a different background. Looks like Diablo. Maybe the background of the item could be a different color. Maybe that should be red as well? That could help, unless of course you are color blind. Then again, can’t please everyone.

As for going through your stash on your character and in town, you clearly have two choices. (1) You could go all Helter Skelter and DE all of your items, not caring for the rarity of the item. (2) You can slow down a bit and not risk DE’ing an item that may be useful to you.

If you have a real problem with (2), then I suggest you place all of your Legendary items in your stash in town. When you are done gaming, i.e. Greater Rifts, Rifts, Bounties, etc., then go back into town in a SOLO GAME and carefully go through your stash and see what is worth keeping and what needs to be salvaged.

If that is also unacceptable, then maybe you need to find another game.

EDIT: From time to time, I do that with bounty caches as I am doing speed runs. It doesn’t matter if I am playing solo or multiplayer. While I do that, I often place Legendary items in there as well. Need to remember that D3 is more than just mob blasting. It’s item management as well.

PC primals are far less noticeable than their console counterparts. Just making them that much more noticable…and ancients as well will help everyone.

1 Like

@bluerippin & Co
please read post before showing wisehood.
If you can do that, you will learn that I wrote colour perception issues, NOT colourblindness.
In my case hve dificulties seing colour under a very small angle ( stars on the sky are blue red yellow for norml sight, for me they are the same.) So I see the background of primal items in inventory as uniform redish until I look with a magnifying glass.
As for reading the names, I would invite you to look for a ring I know I have through my full 12 tabs of inventory.
Besides, I don’t see the difficulty as programming goes to change the value of hue for primal items to blueish. Much easier than to add a frame.

2 Likes

Make Primal boarder do a pulsating flash at all times. This will differentiate primal from all other items.
While we are at it please make the line on an item that’s shows the Caldesann’s Despair level a different color as well so the player can quickly see if the items been augmented or not.

1 Like