Primal doesn't show b4 id and GoD bugs

Firstly, there is no indication of a drop being Primal until it has been identified. This has yet to change, ever.

Secondly, for GoD, more than half the times I use my primary, the set bonus doesn’t proc and the counter continues to drop. About half the times, when the set bonus proc is indicated, I receive +1 proc and the counter continues to fall.

If it doesn’t proc, I have to cast it several times, before it does begin to proc. I think Vengeance attack casts may be interfering.

Whether I hold down my primary or repeat cast it, there’s no change to how often the set bonus procs/doesn’t proc.

Going back on my first issue, my overall experience is that in spite of patch updates, not everything applies to my game each time. It’s been years, but sometimes certain updates revert even when it was never indicated.

Please read: How to Write a Good Bug Report

• When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end.

Concerning Primals: There was a post back on Jan 10th where someone posted a video (taken down since then) where he got a primal from Kadala, and salvaged it because it did not have a red border.

However it did have the darker background with the Primal pattern. All new items that you have not hovered your mouse over will have a bright border for the type of item it is. Yellow, white, green, etc. This border returns to normal after you have moved your mouse over the item. In the video, the primal had a bright green border and when he moved his mouse over it, it turned red, but he was already in the process of crushing it, and it was too late.

Once you know this, you can just quickly scan your mouse over all the new items you get before crushing them, to make the borders return to normal.

It might be considered a bug that the primals do not have a bright red border to begin with, but it might just be that way by design. Not sure. Also, Ancients do not show a brighter border before you ID them, so I don’t see why Primals should be different. If it is not considered a bug by the QA team, then it will just be ignored here because they don’t take suggestions from the bug report forum. If you want to suggest that they change it, you should make a new post on the general discussion forum so the community managers will see it. In any case, the workaround is to quickly move your mouse over all the items you are about to crush, before crushing them.

Concerning your other point, there are many other threads about not gaining Momentum stacks. There is no need for another thread. If you feel you have something new to add, you should make a post in one of the numerous other threads already on the subject.

1 Like

Post a screenshot of the unidentified primal. I’ve never had an issue with the primal being displayed correctly. One thing that is probably confusing a lot of people is that the red beam is close in colour to the orange beam of legendaries, especially for monitors that have poor colour accuracy or haven’t been calibrated properly. Another issue is that the red beam can be hidden among the others if a number of items drop, such as at the end of a GR.

For the GoD, remove your Calamity.

How about we want it g******* fixed before the season is over, and we’re sick of it? Maybe some people believe if they keep posting, blizz will finally get the message. As to what that guy said about primals, it went RIGHT over your head.