Primal Azurewrath Reroll

Hi all,

Got a primal Azurewrath and ready to rock some Frenzy build.
+20% cold
+10% dmg
+24% AD
What should I reroll?

1 Like

Congrats on the find!

That’s actually a great weapon even as-is. For a reroll, you’d want to take either Dmg% or AD —>CDR. AD is technically a little better for pushing in ideal circumstances, but Dmg% will be more reliable overall, including in speeds. The choices are pretty even, so it’s your call.

1 Like

Nice, I don’t have roll suggestions but want to say congratulations cause that’s a damn nice one. I got one with those rolls a few seasons ago and was so happy.

I haven’t played Frenzy since season 20 and I didn’t play enough to optimize everything so I could never get the CDR right. Isn’t getting it on the weapon a good way to get perma WotB up? Or do you just deal with not having that?

There’s no way to keep perma-WOTB with Frenzy, since you can’t use Zodiac ring or Messerschmidt’s. Best you can really do is about 50% uptime.

Ah, I thought so. I was quite a bit worse with pushing back then so I struggled quite a bit with the way you had to avoid everything for that much of the rift. But I want to try it again since I really enjoyed the build and also have a primal Oathkeeper.

1 Like

Yeah, you definitely should. My guide’s been updated fairly recently, if you need some guidance.

1 Like

Great, thanks will remember for when I play again.

Thanks for the input! I tend to keep dmg % since I’m a pretty casual player lol. But I may wait it out until I get a good oathkeeper first. Do you think if I get a good oathkeeper without AD it is wise to reroll AD->CDR on Azurewrath? i.e at least one weapon have AD.
Btw your pinned guide is great.

Thanks hope you get some nice rolls this season too!

1 Like

Hmm, I’d say that for a casual player, the best weapon stats would actually be AS - CDR - LpH on Oathkeeper and Cold% - CDR - LpH on your Azurewrath. For somebody who is lower paragon, fairly casual, or both, having more CDR and LpH really helps to keep you alive.

Now, your AZ can’t get those stats, so I’d just hope to get a good AS - CDR - LpH OK, and then just roll AD on your AZ to CDR. I think you will end up getting more value out of the Dmg% than the AD.