Previously extracted legendary powers still shown in cube

Diablo 3 on XBox One: Version C2.6.10.72838 PL
While extracting legendary power it still shows already extracted powers for Leoric Crown and Ring of Royal Grandeur. When trying to extract shows message that it was already extracted.

If this is in non-seasonal play, it’s not a bug. You only ever need to extract the power from an item once, and it’s forever available in the Cube.

In seasonal play, the cube starts off with no powers available but, again, once you’ve extracted the powers that season, they stay available for the entire season. Also, if the powers you extract during a season are powers you didn’t extract non-seasonal, when the season ends, those powers will instantly become available to non-seasonal also.

You need to be more specific / supply more information because what you seem to be describing is entirely expected behaviour.

OK.
On seasonal character I’ve extracted most of the legendary powers including Leoric’s Crown. All of them are available to be slotted. That is not the issue.

The issue is that in the extracting option 2 item types still show as available to be extracted despite being extracted already.

Specifically: I have extracted power from Leoric’s Crown. It is available to be slotted in cube - I’ve slotted it several times (BTW).
I have 2 Leoric’s Crowns (items) in the stash. They show up in the extracting screen - most items (except Leoric’s and RoRG) disappear from extracting screen after you get the power.

Can you post a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this… http://www.ThisIsAnExample.com/HowToMakeLinks.htm

Slotted powers - You can see Leoric’s Crown on armor slot and RoRG on ring:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/ACtC-3cOztbZJV09hu_nYK4jI8bNfj3BjpdGwFS18Kcp6ShObHSvSF3TE_sk1k11CdHcuMGPPSZ7X40im6C0s-mXVttM8yKyVg-wamCWUs2lOYAuyKhiRkDaajKy8Fu_HWwXf5pYSC1GXfqKmLX4kptaS5bX=w834-h625-no?authuser=0

view on extracing screen - 2 first items Leoric’s Crown, 3rd is RoRG :
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/DsfV6d9fdUUEWdWVFb1bdThA4uJpL7EKim6jzcXl2mLu5fKdArp-DjNdUi9ajbSbzIGAMJobvFyogenZgXKilcviFBEnz4oYVWV7DjnJjLOiuJt8sg1cHyKNo-bSH0QjWjzLudW1BtrXUCtL52B7uBp_m25h0LTVX-qFxCLu904DgQ2nIMIktGjiP7YuAQfrI7Ri4QxC2MwtSUfnkK1iqe7LW3NXm5Pt3GXnmalUGAAHrbtdPhHUEa52-LdtFsLU5GU3ro6PBU33rFxJcpi0UH1El2hAzNhYequOdEcbCOVorUs8wMj8Rsd9Bbi_zZa3NHN4GHQ1WqfHa-C05qOAuThGDy4R62eMypNDxccTpnTt-xF8Brjg_r36IfqOwKudEcdcMlBRHx7A8T8SddpDTXyh-RdhwcG-Y7TNZ8NmEEB9L9OYyeaFdHQtDYBWzKeqs5e8N5QEVVSUVuRr_HbVTsTpXKlVhoBQy_6fJ_zAhPE7YbknyY-dlT_nneryxrBJ0MTA4FWTlCoqrqyT5HsSOqSNQ1adcn8oj-Kd7WOMwMtd5H5Yd9DWv6LkDfOAMpdRBdycrXnmlQNYy66zZl8qHnu6tDEZKZnjs42MSFe1bQ-EDDSsiFMt2AD9gbmmTobiVczPYyLlMUrE-RP_WGWUfKBsGnDAsd03ZXlllbS38hzHgVwXFiVnhSOb3pFl6MaD4It6nbQlaaCpiUR6ePgDp3c=w834-h625-no?authuser=0