Potential buggy thing with vault and multishot

Hey Friends, new to DH forums and I am trying to get a sense for whether or not anyone else has seen or dealt with an issue I have encountered.

Playing UE multishot build for farming, I noticed that when I vault in a direction, say north, and I quickly move my cursor in the opposite direction mid-vault and begin holding down force move and left click (multishot) south, my first volley actually ends up going either north, east, or west instead. I cannot tell if this is because the skill calculates direction too quickly (as in the middle of the vault when perhaps the cursor has not actually landed in the direction I want to go) or if it just didnt register correctly.

I find this a strange thing to deal with. What I want to do is to vault, move my cursor in position whilst vaulting, and have the terminal position of the cursor when the vault is ended (the animation, that is) to be the direction I fire in. In the above example, if I vault north, I want to move my cursor south (assuming I am vaulting away from monsters to fire back at them) and have that southward position be the first cast/shot of MS at the mobs. What I am getting instead is a vault in the right direction, but then my first MS cast is either to the side or completely backwards of where I want it to go. I suspect that the skill cast is registering before the animation is complete for the skill - I am not doing a force move or animation cancelling technique - and thus the direction of the first shot is incorrectly targetting the wrong direction.

Is this a known issue for anyone else? Are there any suggestions for how to overcome this? Finally, does this count as a “bug” which I should report? It doesnt seem like a true bug, but feels like the game isnt responding as it should. Would like to hear a few thoughts on this, thanks!

Feels like if you wait a millisecond after you vault then you will fire back at them. You are trying to fire too fast.

I think what I am doing is holding down the force stand still key and firing then pressing 2 for vault and somehow the game does not stop detecting a command to fire based on the direction of my cursor at a snapshotted moment (i.e. in the middle of my vault when my cursor is not pointed downwards) and then casts that MS after the vault finishes regardless of my new cursor position, correct or not. I will try some different play techniques and see what I come up with. Still feels unnatural to me.