Post your selfie!

https://i.imgur.com/ZVGbRky.jpg

3 Likes

2 Likes

wtf dude, what a bad day to have eyes… :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

guys i’m serious stop trolling and post your best one

I spat out my sandwich i was chewing on, laughing so hard

2 Likes

Guy
In
Real
Life

lol

3 Likes

oh… ok then…

8 Likes

Re Mal…

Why did you post my picture?

Thanks for the :joy: :wink:

1 Like

I thought you were grinding S27 so hard you didn’t have time to eat or shower? How are you finding so much time to come up with all these useless threads?

4 Likes

Oh man, someone flagged my post. I guess we have someone that lacks a bit of humor. That’s too bad. I guess I’ll be taking a little vacation now.

5 Likes

Wth?, sorry to see bud.

I hope it won’t be long if it even goes through.

1 Like

One flag is not enough. I’ve been flagged lately and nothing happened besides my comment dissapeared.

2 Likes

You haven’t been naughty enough… haha!

2 Likes

Awww it got removed. Of all the things in this forum… complete insult posts, :poop:posts and that’s what they choose to remove. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

It was pretty clearly not appropriate though. Blizz does not want nearly nekkid real humans on here. Or even artistic fake humans unless it is their own art, heh.

Someone should have just posted Ghom instead.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

Posting Ghom wouldn’t be as fun though.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

She had a swimsuit on :frowning:

3 Likes

…

Yeah not really.

/ more chars

I saw the picture before it was removed.
I think Greed would have been a closer comparison.

Take a look at the images of her in…
https://us.diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/blog/15157768/patch-210-preview-the-vault-8-13-2014

2 Likes

I bet your fun on dates!

“Oh honey don’t be silly of course you don’t look like Ghom…” :rofl:

1 Like