i am really interested in the actual numbers of what ppl would like to see in the game ![]()
so i wanna create some polls on reddit. i will update the reddit post with all polls that im going to make. if you have suggestions for poll questions, just send them in the comments? ![]()
so we can make this a poll collection thread for all important and most controverse topics.
You have a good idea but the Mods might not like it when they see this thread.
For me:
Level system: Finite paragon (look what became of D3).
Trading: No trade (we should get loot from playing not trading).
Petition posts are frowned upon.
These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as “votes” is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to moderation, including deletion.
Eeeeh rlly? So even a small hint to the reddit post is illegal?
I don’t want to get muted again so, what do you think, I CAN link here?
Maybe if you just ask the question but not in the form of a vote. That should work.
Better like that? You know, I had a lot of discussions by now and I am really interested in numbers xD
I would also like to see the numbers. But I am not sure if they alone can be trusted.
Just look at some of the wacky trolls that showed up on the forum in the last few weeks.
Yea sure but in the end, ppl really want to speak up for their opinion. So the only thing that could happen, is fake accounts xD
It would be great if Blizzard had an “official” vote for lets say ten main features for D4.
That way they and we would not have to read all of the posts.
I suggested that weeks ago^^
They could put it at the top of the page, and the vote would be account bound you could only vote once for each subject. A simple yes or no. That way we could all see a running total. The new meta podcast has a vote every week on different subjects.
Unless everyone participates in a poll then it is 100% inaccurate and adds no value whatsoever. If you do not understand why then you don’t understand how polling works and how inaccurate statistics are the extrapolate polls.
Just look up how polls got it wrong.
Just like elections 
Still happening
In elections, theoretically everyone is supposed to participate and those that don’t did not want to. So that is everyone participating.
Yea, I get your point.
Many diablo customers are not active in the forums and blizzard would not send them a mail.
Its still interesting and helpful to see what ppl want. Especially when the polls are VERY 1 sided. And we both know, this forum here is not 1 sided at all. There are just as many D3 fans as D2 knights and a lot of opinions in between.
Funny you should say that, I made a list like that two days ago.
But the list doesn’t really include ppls opinions, just the topics that were discussed a lot. If blizzard really sees things like, 90% of the players don’t want a paragon system, they might think about it xD
As I said I have missed things so post in there and I’ll add stuff.
No, you don’t understand.
Not topics. The actually numbers of what ppl THINK about this topic. You can’t just write “end game” and say, that’s the point. Some ppl want paragon, some not, some want new season characters, some dont. How can you write in there, how many % want what if you don’t even know it.
Polls would be nice every month or so.
Like poll lasts a month or something when the next one begins the statistics of previous one are revealed.
We could have a rough estimate on a lot of things for D4 and maybe it could help the Devs also understand a general direction they should head with the game.
For me, it would be enough to have a kinda “main poll” for the most important things and ppl can also change their mind just to show, what the overall opinion of ppl is, towards paragon, endgame, trade, skills, etc.