PoJ Monk Tempest Rush CD?

I have a seasonal PoJ monk build going and I can’t figure out what’s causing a cool down to trigger on Ttempest Rush, seemingly at random. If I simply start Sweeping Wind and then only hold in the button to run nothing but Tempest Rush, occasionally a cool down timer triggers for TR. It triggers more frequently went activating a movement speed boost pylon. I’m not running out of Spirit, so I’m confused what’s causing the cool down to trigger?

There’s a bug with Tempest Rush, too much movement speed causes TR to interrupt randomly and the more speed you have, the more often it happens.

Limiting movement speed is really the only effective way to mitigate the issue.

1 Like

I hope Blizz is looking into this. It’s definitely a nuisance since this build has the same defense problem WW barb originally had. The PoJ set defense stops the minute you stop channeling. They applied a two second buffer on that for WW. Would be nice if they did the same for PoJ.

Sadly, I don’t see anything about this getting a fix on the 2.6.8 PTR notes.

Edit: I wonder if the Spirit gauge is accurately reporting with this build, as I can see it triggering if the main resource runs out.

Been discussed earlier Randomly Losing Flurry TR Channel

1 Like