PLOOT. Is. NOT HAPPENING

Lets be honest.
It’s not gonna happen. They’ve had 20 years to implement this even when they rebooted the seasons. Yet they didn’t.

Why would they now? Everyone crying about it really needs to play something else. And the game is still in beta. They’ll be bugs etc and everyone crying about refunds over a BETA makes you a beta.

14 Likes

Yay the 475th ploot/anti-ploot thread of the day. I don’t know if it’s the 475th, thats what the first three numbers my fingers typed, but it’s probably not far off.

10 Likes

Hahahah people apparently get super scared they are gonna do it, it’s hilarious. They really must be hoping to make money off it bad.

2 Likes

PLOOT: “I am inevitable”

7 Likes

Simple. One because it’s not Blizzard North remaking the remaster. Two, it’s not Blizzard calling the shots.

They wouldn’t. People keep claiming blizz is going to do it for profits or to appeal to a wider audience… they didn’t. Anyone else notice these changes in the Beta? No? because they aren’t happening. The time has passed for blizz to have advertised this for any type of mass appeal. Part of their sales slogan is literally preserving the same gameplay, only the truly delusional are actually expecting anything. The rest of us on planet earth realize we are getting exactly what they promised, nothing more.

4 Likes

I think these kind of threads only work if you add “or i will refund” to it.

Anyways, cant wait for pLoot. Gonna be awesome.

5 Likes

Whats the point changing the core fabric of d2 for entitled kids who will buy the game and quit in weeks whether you add ploot or not

Meanwhile pissing off all the real d2ers. Seems cancerous and destructive.

The outsiders shouldnt have a voice, period. Definitely not in a “remaster”

5 Likes

Game has been a ghost town for 15years! You and the fellow purist have been hiding behind the lie that this game is hard or offers any sort of challenge… a naked Sorc or paladins auto wins…. But your not auto winning D3 end game rifts!

Another point purist fail to realize is personal loot was not in the game due to technical limitations at the time Davis Brevik has stated this time and time again!!!

Your another purist who fears change and a challenge! Let me spell it for you and the other less then 5000 that actually plays d2 lod ladder it’s a dead dated game! You and the other less then 5k don’t speak for the 100,000s of d2 players around the world just bedauer you enjoy doing the same thing over and over Because it’s simple and easy doesn’t mean we do!!!

No one wants d3 no one wants D4

We want qol , balance and an end game thst adds challenge!! Then another d2 expansion

Stop lying and stop pretending this game offers anything in 2021! The true d2 lod players are playing mods because we’re actually fans !!!

Look another purist trying to keep the game dead and and In maintenance mode!! Stand up to these people member we rank in the 100,000s+ they maybe have 5k purist around the world they don’t count and do not matter they will only ruin this game again

Stand and fight expose the lies

5 Likes

As someone who’s played Diablo 2 since I was a teen, I don’t think there’s anything intrinsically wrong with improving on outdated mechanics and improving balance, however I don’t think there’s sorts of changes should be added on the initial release. I think the focus right now should be making a faithful remaster without touching the core mechanics of the game. After release they might look at making an option (like ticking the expansion box when creating your character) that adds need balance changes and mechanics to the game but right now what this is supposed to be is a faithful recreation with improved visuals. The auto gold pick up and shared stash tabs don’t count as mechanic changes as they are purely QoL and don’t change how the game is played.

1 Like

I like being a beta. That means I can improve.

1 Like

Just show me any sign they have shown in the last few months that it’s going to happen. Even a sniffle, I get it, you want it…you want to debate its merits and why it should be a thing but its more likely D4 will encorporate a FFA/Personal option as they know binding isn’t what people want.

All I would ask of ploot guys is if blizzard doesn’t say anything about it by a week after open ends then it’s not going to be a thing and I would love to not see endless posts wondering where this much talked about personal is and how because something never promised isn’t in there I’m refunding, just refund now if your constantly on the precipice.

If they add it cool, I won’t refund, it’s still the remastered graphics I’ve wanted for over a decade but their real goal is D4.

1 Like

AND

How We’re Making Diablo® II: Resurrected™ More Accessible to Everyone — Diablo II: Resurrected — Blizzard News

1 Like

Hahahahahahahaha hahaha the real diablo 2ers, that’s hilarious.

You can’t sit here and ask people not to post about something they want. If ploot bothers you so much then don’t click on them. People can post whatever they want and if ploot isn’t added, then I am sure they will keep posting about it and have every right to.

I will bet you the same thing. If ploot gets added then the anti-plooters will keep posting their disproval. It is a video game forum.

1 Like

So a question is asked and dodged so that’s your evidence…k

I get it that’s fine, just like I say not even announcing its in the works by the time I said probably means it’s not a thing. Did we not learn how they dodged mods while not actually saying they won’t work like people assume.

Not a single word from changing the loot system.

We are already at beta and they didnt told a single word from ploot. 1 month till release. Looks like as time goes your ploot chance is fading.

1 Like

100% agree with you with everything you wrote, it would be nice to keep the game alive but I think Blizzard wont change a thing except some bugs maybe i think its too late for any changes given their track record

the more the better, until a bliz team developer etc… confirm it we need to say NO! WE DON’T WANT IT!

Fun to argue about I guess, but not a chance it’s happening. And good.