PLEASE. What is the s26 definitive 90 speed GoD gear?

I see so many different “best” builds. Which one is actually pulling the fastest 90’s?

As the best player in the world, clearly, it has to be whichever one you’re using.

5 Likes

On Wudijo’s channel, his best times are with speed Marauders and Shadow Impale.
GoD is just getting left behind.

90’s? i doubt shadow could come close to god 90’s, and marauders is impossible.

Nothing is impossible if you believe in yourself.

3 Likes

Hardcore GR103, in 1 minute 19 seconds, with Marauder / Cluster Arrow…

2 Likes

On open maps Marauder Cold is very fast because it is not so much about movement speed. The sentries will just clean the map including all the trash, so usually just one map needed.

The maps with rooms take little bit longer - but Marauder is still fast and you can run higher than with GoD. If Marauder is your mainbuild there is probably no need to use another set for speeds. Maybe for T16 or so - but as you get many keys from the follower set you don’t have to run them that often.

the multiple maze maps slow you down the most,in open maps marauders probably wins.Maze maps create problems of not getting the multiple elites in one spot as you kill whites just because the elites stay in the small rooms.

“maze maps” are also terrible for GoD. Walls absorb the HA projectiles and prevent them from leashing and piercing again.

Guys, it’s GR 90, so everything melts using GoD and Marauder and knifeblade. There isnt a difference in kill speed for God or Marauder so they are king, shadowblades loses because it cant spread damage as easily.

So that leaves us with GoD and Marauder, Marauder can clear density faster, but it also requires you to wait for 2 traps to place before starting. The problem lies in the fact that Marauders moves at 1/3rd the speed of GoD, so any corridor/maze map instantly puts marauders behind substantially.

So it is without question that GoD is the faster gr90 runner.

Now that we got that 100% out of the way. Does anyone know the best gear build for best results? I see 25 youtube videos and the are all different gear choices. Every guide is either different or several years old (gj wudijo nice s20 guide). I come here for the professional DH’s advice. Why am i seeing things like Echoing Fury in the cube for speed DH?

seems like a very inefficient way to get those stats. cube is pretty high value.

I’ve tried lots of variations and all of them seem about the same. If you want my non professional opinion, here it is:

Gems: Simplicity, Taeguk, Zei’s
Cube: Dawn, Depth Diggers, CoE
Weapon: Fortress Ballista
Jewelry: F/R, Squirt’s
Passives: Ambush, Tactical, Steady Aim, Night Stalker
Skills: HA, Wolf, Prep, Smoke Screen, Vengeance, Strafe.

Pretty sure you mean Simplicity - it’s the main damage booster for HA.

And for speeds where you kill everything before it knows you’re there I like Valla’s over Fortress (even with the shield - decent gear and you’re melting everything instantly and almost never lose the Squirt’s buff)

Yes, thank you, corrected.

Valla’s doesn’t really do anything at all when you are insta-killing most stuff, except to give you an extra stat.

Unless I get an exceptionally rolled quiver, I prefer to cube 9CS and wear a nicely rolled ancient Dawn along with either Fortress or Calamity.

1 Like

I’m questioning whether using this is worth it. While the buggy behaviour should be fixed (finally), the damage boost is mere 15% additive however.

edit:

Also unless you use MfD - Valley of Death on your skill bar, the MfD from Calamity will just jump from enemy to enemy without providing any help. Remember, only the hits after the enemy has been marked get the damage buff.

Granted it’s not a huge bonus, and I tend to use Fortress more often for it’s shield benefit along with Squirts. However if I am going for pure speed and don’t need the added defensive, Calamity melts everything like butter as literally everything is always marked. I have found Valla to be generally less useful comparatively.

Valla’s can still be much more useful in speeds too. The pierced Strafe projectiles can generate extra primaries which is much greater damage boost than what Calamity can provide.

If your primaries already oneshot everything, the damage boost of Calamity is utterly useless. Like I already said, the damage boost from the MfD isn’t applied to the first hit, only to subsequent hits to the marked target.

The only benefit Valla provides is that the strafe projectiles can pierce, and strafe damage is entirely negligible. Valla does not add any additional benefit to HA damage which is the only damage that matters. Granted in terms of one-shot killing Calamity has no benefit, however if you are running at a level where everything is not dying instantly, it covers the entire field in marked enemies which melt under the subsequent rounds of fire.

That still requires sacrificing a skill slot to gain any benefit from Calamity. Without doing that it’ll only apply unruned MfD which can be applied to only 1 enemy at a time.

Valla’s on the other hand can generate more primaries, if there’s density. If the pierced Strafe projectile hits another target while GoD 4 piece bonus is on its internal cooldown, that’s a free primary generated and thus more damage.

I’d personally rather not sacrifice a skill slot for such miniscule benefit from Calamity but that is just my personal preference.

1 Like