Please s21 start 6.26

What kind of company do you work for? I’m retired and for 50 yrs. Most companies they always paid for every Holiday no matter what day it was on. Plus most Holidays that fall on a Sat or Sun, were always moved to Fri or Mon. It has been like that for over 40 yrs.

Plus where the 4th is on Sat most companies will give Fri off for that day. Plus the last two companies I work for. If you work the holiday. They paid you double time plus Holiday. So I would be paid 24 hrs pay for that day.

I dont exactly envy the US labor market in most cases. But say what? That is cheating!

LMAO My main job is for Boeing. But I also do Server support for companies around town. No they dont. It can tell you have been retired for many years.

" The [Fair Labor Standards Act does not require payment for time not worked, such as vacations or holidays (federal or otherwise). These benefits are generally a matter of agreement between an employer and an employee (or the employee’s representative)."

No people will not be given the 3rd off. Hell most are being asked to work on the 4th. Also its not double pay. If you are not scheduled to work then you dont get paid at all.

Stay retired there buddy. You couldnt handle the work force these days. I cant recall the last holiday I didnt work, got paid extra for or even had off.

You can wait till the 3rd and see it.

Yes, but the season even though it added a necromancer set it didn’t draw the same amount of attention to it. They worked in some changes to it on the second PTR patch. One observation was that the LB for necro was in mostly LoD on the top. That is similar to how hydra wiz worked out in S20.

Now concerning the PezRadar joining Twitch chat conversation with TrvAix - here is what he chatted about.

PezRadar> Thanks - I will say the DH probably won’t get many more if any changes from the PTR patch. Team was fixing up some bugs before getting it all wrapped

TrvAix> So no Nerfs huh?

PezRadar>Focus for future seasons will be to rebalance all classes up a bit so its not like it’ll end.

It is indeed my fav

Yeah - The season theme created a bunch of bugs which is what the team was focused on fixing up after the PTR patch - will see where it is when the s21 starts. Wouldn’t be surprised if people find ways to use it

I agree with that feedback. Will work on that. I think bandwidth is an issue at the moment. But I’ve got a CM I hired that will be starting soon and another in the pipeline so bandwidth will be less of an issue here soonish

TrvAix> I played seasonal and the theme was fun while leveling I didn’t abuse it. I just want it to happen.

Hoping we can create more opportunities for some of the smaller Diablo streamers to gain some more attention. So will see if we can work on that here in the coming months while also helping the larger ones as well

TrvAix>Yeah that would be great.

1 Like

Still doesn’t answer my point of dropping Season within the week the patch goes Live.

And yes, this has been done before but for the passed few Seasons, there’s at least a 1 week gap for the devs to address any possible bugs that may occur.

Perhaps, but they stated that they wouldn’t be doing that in the future…

1 Like

The last 2 companies I work if like July 4 was on Saturday. I would get Fri off and paid. If the holiday was on Sunday again I would have Monday off with pay.

I just have to Laugh at this. The last company I work before I retired. They had 12 hr shift. There was many times I would have work 10, 14, & 21 days in a row with out a day off.

The last two companies I work for when you started. The benefits are already setup there was no agreement between an employer and an employee or the employee’s representative. These are not Union shops.

We work 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off. If any of the holidays would fall on your days off you got paid for it. If a holiday would fall on the day I work. Plus we were busy and had to work. I would get double time + holiday pay. That would 24 + 8 hrs. I don’t know what loser company you work for?

1 Like

Ok 21 days without a day off? Cant tell you the last time I didnt work at least 3 hours each day. That started oh about 20 years ago. So Have not had a full day of sense. But then its not really needed much these days,

Union? Lmao you are funny. Sorry. Not my style.

No company does that anymore. Also you are not paying attention. I already said who I am currently under contract with.

Stay retired there gramps. The world is not maid for you anymore.

Did you mean “made” or “a maid”?

Gotta love auto correct lmao. Swapping between languages makes it act stupid.

Steering this back to topic, it will likely be June 26th unless they discover something that delays the start a few days. Because of Covid 19, really Blizzard could do the unusual and start it the following Wednesday if needed, because so many are still not at work. Here in California, today June 15th represents the start of a lot of companies starting to bring a limited number of employees back. Such as the news Apple is running their first phase to test how a limited amount of employees will work out. Blizzard is likely the same in a area that has been active. :slightly_smiling_face:

We are already the 15th of June, it would be nice to be informed quickly so that people can make plans. If they know it will be in July but do not know yet the exact date, they could at least tell us that it won’t be on 26 June…

1 Like

Why…the seasons are like ground hog day lol. Same stuff over and over. Same maps etc etc with a splash of power creep. Probably wont even do season 21

Try it using shadow to GoD build. It’s actually fun with theme.

If you are so bored with this game, why are you even writing here? We are not interested in your non-interest, just go and play something else.

3 Likes

You seem to believe that only North America plays D3…

1 Like

Whenever it does start I am looking forward to season 21. But not for DH or Necro. I finally found a build I really like late in season 20 (does not requires season buff) that I will be using from the start of the season to see how much further i can get with a full season of play rather than 1/2 the season. Hit GR105 solo for the first time, and with more time I am sure I could perhaps make it to 120. Note I only play solo, but playing both console and PC. Even as eager as I am, I would not want anything rushed to the point of issuing a faulty patch. It starts when it starts.

I believe the company that runs the game is North American.

The Devs, programmers and such are from countries all over this beautiful world.

Also, almost everyone in clan and friends list want very badly to have S21 drop on Friday, June 26.

When S21 starts I will accept it as I know these are very difficult times for the Blizzard Classic game workers.

One thing we all appreciate from Blizzard Games is their insistance to quality in all things.

1 Like

Oh @PezRadar of the House Blizzard, First of Your Name, the Burnt, King of the Diablos and the First Men, Breaker of Chains, Father of Nephalems…

COULD YOU PLEASE AT LAST GIVE US THE SEASON 21 STARTING DATE ??? WE ARE BEGGING YOU :pray:

6 Likes