Please put PERSONAL LOOT

Bunun beyinle alakası yok. Bu bir klasik oyun. Oyun dünyasında efsane olduğu için Blizzard yeni çözünürlükte tekrar yayınlama kararı aldı. Ben uzun bir süre bu oyunu oynadım ve loot sisteminden yana bir sıkıntı yaşamadım. Oynadıkça alışacaksınız merak etmeyin.

If there is enough support for it sure. Chances are that there wont be.
In this case however, there is which makes it admissable to add such an option.

Slippery slope arguments dont cut the cheese, bud.

I read all loots topics and least two times ignore it all players. (Most of old player) than why you are discuss it? you can check all loot topics and look like value.
why I keep repeating “old player” because i know new generation players. most of them not play long time. they wants continually new patch, new thing, new boss etc. Diablo2 classic game and too many changes are not good for it

I am afraid, i do not understand what you are trying to convey.

you can open all personel loot topic, you can compare like amount. for example this topic 75 like wants personel loot. No wants 162 like. all loot topic same . The majority do not want. why you are discuss still?
I asked due to your sentences: “If there is enough support for it sure”

Yes, there is one topic where we collected likes about it:

Private loot - Poll

It used to be balanced for long, but recently has gotten quite some influx of anti-ploot votes. So by the current status of it, anti-ploot is more vocal.
But wait for the open beta to finish tomorrow. Then the beta feedback will arrive here. Many players who have a fresh perspective and they will bring the numbers into another direction again.

1 Like

It’s not about majority , it’s about accessibility. Options exist for some people use it, not everybody

1 Like

any topic not majority 99 vs 150. Inside 99 vote least %50 will go diffrent game after 3 mount than release. (most of d3 player or diffrent game player). Is it enough for change 20 years old Immortal game? Don’t the words of the people who gave their years to this game don’t matter?

For the record, I’m PRO-personal loot.

I’m just fuzzy on how they would implement it fairly.

All I can think of is to mimic the Diablo 3 Personal Loot system.

Like on PoE , i hope. This system is clean af and the proof that options don’t kill a game

Yeah and that’s why we make feedback, so that never happens

Is it worth spoiling the game content? You can play private game with your friends list. this game is too precious to gamble on. Diablo2 father of games dont forget it

POE is mostly played solo, apart from trading, boss kills, trial sharing, crafting etc. Have you played this game?

1 Like

It’s just a videogame. I don’t hold videogames as precious.

I prefer personal loot in all games. I just accepted D2’s loot drop system all these years because they never gave us another option. If they are now offering another option, I’ll take personal loot.

I’d be perfectly happy with the Diablo 3 personal loot mechanics if they went that root.

yeah thanfore old diablo2 fans dont care yours idea. This is not just video game for us. Some respect

I AM an old Diablo 2 fan.

I would happily welcome another loot option.

1 Like

Doesn’t that change anything, D2 is mainly played solo too. Where are you going with this?

exactly as you say. The discussion is over for me.

They are two completely different game styles. People complain about FFA are usually people doing Baal runs or leveling etc who cant pick up items that drop. Show me 1 instance on POE that has a similar situaiton? When do you get a group to go kill Sirus or Aziri? Who is leveling as a group?

Oh yeah , hack n slash and hack n slash are two different type of game with no rapport. sorry I really didn’t notice, you convince me. (No that’s not true sorry)

I would be carefual assuming what the majority wants. You know the old cliché about assume.

A poll asked about the loot system where we know the results. This poll had >4,000 resondents where 99% self-identified as D2 player. 39% of respondents voted to keep D2R FFA only.