Please nerf Inna's and Wave of Light monk

Isn’t that like saying there’s no difference between go-kart and F1 in terms of content? It’s cars driving around a track.

So? U can get further if u work harder. U just not good enough.

U can go push for 120-130 or even 100 if thats your limit. Ppl who do 150 cant push further. U set your own goal. If u cant reach 150 thats your issue as its totally possible.

Its like making GR70 max lvl with the current builds since some casuals cant reach it. Thats just dumb. U can keep pushing and farm more to get higher GR while ppl who actually are better cant since GR150 is max and u want to make the game easier since u cant. The idea is to have a challenge for everyone. So its not about building it around dedicated players its about letting them have something to work on aswell.

U wanna make the game easier so u can climb higher while the ppl who are good enough cant climb higher since there is only so many GRs. Removing the end game challenge is an issue.

maybe the solution is change the grift level limit to 175.

There you go, enjoy your elite status.

For what it’s worth, I was the original creator of T6 Legit, I get what you are talking about, but I also don’t think the solution is to nerf around the 150 grift limit to make it a working cap.

They cant thats the problem.

As they cant increase the cap thats the option they have. I would love to see higher GRs especially since groups can do alot higher but its not possible. Gr150 was suppose to be impossible to reach but with the constant buffing of builds GR150 is very possible and pretty ez for some classes. And it will be even easier if u want to see new builds show up unless they nerf the current dominating builds.

It’s wrong once again. I haven’t played this game for a long time, if you stopped and looked at my profile you would know that.

It’s not working as expected. Functioning as expected involves the limit being virtually infinite as designed, it involves having the possibility to up in gems WHENEVER we can reach a higher level. If you were really interested in the truth, you would know that GR’s were never meant to be the way they are today.

What ruined the game like crying babies, and mentally weak adults who can barely exert the slightest effort to reach any goal want everything in life to be easy and lazy.

Funny, while playing myself and many others we could be on the front page of the leaderboard in seasons even without cheating.
Cheating is a lame excuse for noobs to justify their lack of skill and ability to push boundaries.

Well, how strange that would be because it is a leaderboard?..

You’re angry at this pseudo elite because you don’t want to, or aren’t able to exert the slightest effort to go beyond your comfort zone, you’re jealous of the level others can reach while you’re stuck in your middle levels. The most unfortunate thing is that if it weren’t for Blizz and her “no nerfs only buffs” friends YOU would be even worse off, as you are simply a crybaby who shifts YOUR blame to others and calls them “elite”.

You have a measly 2.9k paragon on your NS account, stop crying over buffs in forums and go learn and play.

The difference between both cars is visible.

Now, could you tell the difference between a GR25 and a 150 in terms of content?

Yes. Anyone could. The difference in numbers between the two is immense.

Combat pace. Longer the elites stay alive and stall at certain health thresholds until you muster your power or wait for cycles, they will spew their abilities around and overwhelm the combat area. Even though there’s nothing different content wise on the surface, faster combat pace is ensured by ever growing numbers.

Posts like this remind me why i shouldnt go to the forums. Nerfing sets because they’re “too good”. Unbelievable

2 Likes

Guess, your opinion basically doesn’t matter if you haven’t played the game recently.

Troll much?

Nothing like someone telling us how to play the game when they don’t play it actively.

Pretty much lost all your credibility right there.

Literally every post and every thing you’ve written in this thread should be basically smiled and nodded at and ignored for the most part.

It’s not like you are going to come back or anything, right?

Why don’t you move on?

Btw I admined the elite community groups til about season 4, t6legit(founder) , exp grifts(founder), na_elite (officer). I fell out of it because I don’t run thud or bot. So I’m directly a fallout of cheating issues, I have over 6000 hours in the game. I play nonseason for the most part as well and play to farm the new rq etc.

It’s kinda funny how people forget how much sunk cost has changed in the game. If you spent thousands of hours in vanilla for 10 heroes at p100, on conversion to ros, you were paragon 316. If you spend thousands of hours to get to paragon 1000 back when speeds were at grift level 40 ish, you could spend the same time now and get to paragon 3000-4000.

4 Likes

It is weird seeing stuff like this. Another person on this topic is using an account that has almost no played profiles, I guess they created the account just to troll those actually playing. Or they are hiding their real account for some reason,

If you mean Coreander, he has an eu account with three and a half thousand paragons in season.

1 Like

There are players who doesnt use thud or bot aswell which is up to scratch. 6k hours and havnt reached 3k paragon yet? I have a hard time believing that. Unless u actually quit the game several years ago. If u check his profile he is higher paragon than u so i would say he played more than u. And since he just like u have DH with god build it means he didnt quit that long ago.

Consider u havnt reached 3-4k paragon how would u know? It doesnt take thousand of hours to get to 3-4k paragon today not even for a pure solo player.

Only reason I’ve hit over 3000 this season is because farming 130’s is very doable. I’ll be sad when the season ends and we lose a chunk of power, but worse if they nerf Inna. If they really make stuff super powerful with the intention of nerfing it in a couple seasons, that’s really garbage.

I would not want to play if I knew that was true.

This season I have about 150 hours, 2200 paragon as solo. At that speed getting to 4000 would be about 700 hours. So while not thousands, it’s still a good chunk of time.

What do you mean, “how do i know?”

While I might only put in 10-20 hours a week, I still have friends at end game playing seasons.

Try not to be willfully ignorant.

I stopped playing 12-18 hours a day a long time ago when I couldn’t keep up with the bots. I was one of the top 25 paragon in levels back when the top paragon was about 1200. It was blurray vs gabynator.

Things change. I went casual a long time ago, but I still play unlike others.

1 Like

At your speed or how you play maybe, but if you use paragon calculator on maxroll. I enter p2220, desired p4000, 2min gr on 112, 30 sec town, no pools (but you do get some pools in rifts ofc), the time needed is 289hours. Add 1/5 time for rift for keys and u have aprox 360h.

If you want to reach 0-4000p, i entered avg gr of 106 in 2min, 30sec towntime, you get 460h needed, add 1/5 time for rifts, add 1/5 time for bounties, will result in 650h in total. And i think this is a very carefull estimation, because for example p3500 could do 118s solo easy in 2min avg

Well, clearly, as I explicitly specified “at that speed”, referring to my own playtime this season.

If you only count pure xp farmtime and ignore everything else in the game clearly the numbers will look plenty different.

Your calculator disregards the time it takes to actually get gear to speedrun 110+, random messing around, doing the season journey and plenty of other time sinks.

Thats why for the 0-4000 road i used an avg of 106, and even added 1/5 time for bounties. But season journey takes 6h smth, make a fully working build maybe in 10h from seas start, then you can already start the grind. For example it will take more time for getting from p3000-p4000 than getting from p2000-p3000, therefor you will spend more time grinding gr115 than you will spend in gr80. So again the avg gr of 106 is very carefull.

Sure, but it still focuses on pure xp farm. I get xp as a byproduct of what I do, it’s not the main focus. I’m sure I’m not alone in that.

Ok nothing wrong with that, if u want to stand in town (wich is what i do when solo and bored) all fine by me, if you really like bounties and spend 500h in bounties all fine by me. Im very much pro play your own way, to each their own. But why did u disagree then with coreander saying even solo wont take thousand hours, and then using yourself as reference when not even really caring for xp.