Please nerf Inna's and Wave of Light monk

Blizzard please ignore this Troll!
Noone in Season did anything like this.

Let us have fun with a build like the inna monk!

You have nerfed far too many builds that people loved to play.

By nerfing fun builds you drive people away from this game!

Be kind to us Blizzard and let us have some fun and enjoyment playing D3!

1 Like

U sure about that? Since blizzard have the data not u, so they would know. And since they do nerf builds which are overperforming i would make a wild guess that it doesnt drive ppl away.

I know three people that are friends that quit D3 because of the Wiz Chant nerf and the WD nerf.

That is my data.
Rread the whole post of mine and then react.

I know people in my HC clan that have quit an entire season because of nerf’s as well.

2 Likes

He made the post before season start, he’s talking about non season.

1 Like

I don’t get why people are so quick to call for nerfs on Inna’s, when it’s worse then Firebird’s in every way (as a trash killer, as a GR melter, as a speed run set, etc)
I guess it’s just okay when Wizard does it…?

1 Like

I would imagine because monk has faster clear time at 150 currently.

If there’s a clearly overpowered outlier, you fix it by nerfing it down to match other top builds.

Nerfs are a good idea when properly used. They are in fact a necessity for the overall balancing.

1 Like
  1. In non season (which is what matters here, because season buffs should not be taken into consideration for balance), Inna is a better speed run/XP set and a better trash killer. As a matter of fact, in non season inna monk + barb can do 150 2p fairly consistently, which is not the case for wizard+barb.
  2. Wizard definitely also needs a nerf.

Wizard definitely also needs to be left alone…no nerf.

2 Likes

Inna is really powerful and OP!

Wudijo just finish GR140 with only 13K Dex and only 2 legendary gems, Trapped and Enforcer.

Just wait a few months and nerf will happen, you’ll see.

I feel it’s too late to do that because it would just give the pre-nerfed innas players far too much of an advantage.

Ppl called for nerf on wizz aswell. Monk have faster clear and have clears on lower paragon than wizz. On maxroll monk is ranked higher than wizz on everything except rgk and TK.

It seem ppl want both wizz and monk nerfed.

oh no no no, leave monk alone

2 Likes

Why nerf any character? HOw does another character and its strength harm you and your play? Jealous? Make a monk and go join the fun.

2 Likes

It makes the hardest challenge too ez for alot of ppl. And since ppl want a challenge a nerf would make sense. GR150 was suppose to be the ultimate goal and blizzard wanted it to be barely doable if not even impossible. Also ppl want the classes to be balanced so that every class would be considered viable.

Imagine if your build was pet gargantuan witch doctor and you wanted to join public greater rift games. No one will invite you or join your game

WDs will not get in better position, regardless of what build is nerfed. Based on your example all class builds should be nerfed to the WD level. Low preforming duilds should be buffed, not high preforming ones nerfed.

1 Like

WD are TK though and that is thx to the BS nerf. It makes more sense to nerf a overperforming build then to buff every other builds. Otherwise the game will just become easier and easier since they wont increase gr further than 150

They can increas the difficulty of every level tho. AND BUFF WDs!!!

We all know, whats gonna happen:
Monk will shine this season, maybe next season and then get the nerf, just like GoD DH got and the Necro, too and I guess every class from time to time.

I am curious, if the next buffed class is the WD, since he seems to underperform for al loooong time.

Just my 2 cents.

1 Like